The Slipknot singer is master of the unexpected cover version, as his work with Stone Sour and his own solo shows have proved.

BA1 1UA. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment.

Introduced as Poison singer Bret Michaels’ brother, the clip also features Corey giving his cameo part on Death To All But Metal a good seeing to. and the theme from the US Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show. It would have been inconceivable 20-odd years ago that the man who spat out (sic) Eyeless would end up performing such a stellar version of deeply uncool prog supergroup Asia’s ealry 80s hit Heat Of The Moment. Just ahead of releasing his debut solo album “CMFT” today, October 02nd, Slipknot, etc. BLABBERMOUTH.NET as the #NXTLOUD theme for #NXTTakeOver: 31 … but this one is for Lem… #AceOfSpades @mymotorhead pic.twitter.com/tc6RBEvLbK. Say what you want about U2, but there’s no denying the intoxicating nature of so many of their songs.

We want to hear from you! You will receive a verification email shortly. Hail to the king, baby! Watch Corey Taylor, Michael Anthony and John 5 cover Van Halen's "You Really Got Me," a previously unreleased live clip from a 2019 show. Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd Cover) - Corey Taylor - YouTube Taylor’s recent album featured tracks from Tech N9ne and Kid Bookie, the two joining him on “Black Eyes Blue.” The album had first been revealed in May, with Taylor officially announcing its release in July. He even shows his fretboard chops with his take on Dave Gilmour’s iconic solo. To do so, click the downward arrow on the top-right corner of the Facebook comment (the arrow is invisible until you roll over it) and select the appropriate action.

This afternoon/evening Taylor will take to the stage at The Forum in Inglewood, CA for a streaming live concert. The footage was filmed at a stop off in LA on the former Rob Zombie/David Lee Roth guitarist’s 2019 tour, when he was joined onstage by Taylor and Anthony (the show was filmed for 5’s recent Live Invasion DVD, but You Really Got Me didn't make the final cut).

Member of Blastbeat Network, Mr. Bungle – The Raging Wrath Of The Easter Bunny Demo, The Raging Wrath Of The Easter Bunny Demo, Greg Puciato – Child Soldier: Creator Of God, Attila's Chris Fronzak Speaks Of His Attempt To Resurrect The 'Vans Warped Tour', Says Legal Reasons Will Prevent Its Return For Several Years, Necrophobic Debut "Devil's Spawn Attack" Video, Destruction's Schmier Guests, Theprp.com – Metal, Hardcore And Rock News, Reviews And More, Corey Taylor To Perform Socially Distanced Secret Show In L.A. For Charity, Corey Taylor On “CMFT” Album: “I Love The Fact I’m Pissing In The Face Of The Elitists”, Corey Taylor Releases Acoustic Version Of “Black Eyes Blue”, Dino Cazares On Being Lyrically Targeted On Fear Factory's "Archetype" By Burton C. Bell: "Funny How Karma Comes Back Around", Bring Me The Horizon Gave Evanescence's Amy Lee A Writing Credit After 'Subconsciously' Stealing One Of Her Verses On "Nihilist Blues", Behemoth, Sepultura, Cradle Of Filth, Kreator, Etc.