(Frost White shown in pictures)This is designed as a display peace and for cosplay or LARP.Happy to answer any questions or show more photos.Please see my store for other items.Custom orders welcome.Please allow two to three weeks for your configuration to be made.Thanks for looking and may the force be with you. If you see this option when checking out, it means that your order qualifies for this shipping method.

I like how thick the walls are (this is 3d printed material) the finish is a little bit rough, but I think that might work in my favor when I customize these. I received my... read moreThis was my first experience in the saber community and could not have had a better experience. Great communication, 14 day delivery from Malaysia to U.S. with DHL tracking the whole way. They care about their customers, even after they've completed their purchases in after-sales support. The saber is illuminated by hundreds of LEDs inside the Neo Blade and is extremely bright. They came fast and perfect. Fast and caring responses. Read our Cookie Policy. 1.

Bhd. At Sabertrio, we believe that the saber is a very personal item and should be uniquely customized to an individual’s own preference. I believe that with form follows function, and everything about this company is excellent, right down to the logo.
Learn more. The hilts are absolutely beautiful, well-made, and have a nice weight to them.

Oh, and Sabertrio, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! Fast and caring responses. Sabre laser[2] Will definitely be buying from again. The regulations only allows for these batteries to be shipped if it is pre-installed inside a device. Awesome Saber and extraordinary customer service. read less, I just got my Arclyte Stunt Saber, and all I can say is: WOW! The value for these sabers is incredible, and the company is fantastic to communicate with! amazing work and thank you for making my inner child, very happy and geek out. But as the series progressed and Ahsoka became more confident in … Very helpful. I LOVE THIS COMPANY!! customer service is prompt and very helpful, Awesome customer service, High quality sabers with affordable price and fantastic customization from enthusiastic people ^^, The value for these sabers is incredible, and the company is fantastic to communicate with! Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Etsy keeps your payment information secure. 5 out of 5 stars (124) 124 reviews $ 17.99 FREE shipping Only 3 available and it's in 6 people's carts. Like what we are doing? This is the ultimate configuration which features all the latest saber technologies currently available to deliver the most realistic saber experience. Sabertrio’s goal is to be an accessible platform for everyone to easily acquire a fully functioning illuminated saber that has been customized to their preferences. read less, This company is the best. Love my saber, had it for about a year now and it’s a great saber and it goes well with... Love my saber, had it for about a year now and it’s a great saber and it goes well with my cosplay. In conclusion, I had the best experience with the people from Sabertrio (you guys are THE BEST!). Get Your Custom Saber Today At Sabertrio. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive.

Just like every other saber enthusiast, we are constantly expanding our own collection of illuminated sabers. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy.

T-Shirts, Poster, Sticker, Wohndeko und mehr zum Thema Ahsoka Tano in hochwertiger Qualität von unabhängigen Künstlern und Designern aus aller Welt. I bought an Areyn NeoPixel and I can’t stop... read moreThis company is the best. A++. All rights reserved. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. The value for these sabers is incredible, and the company is fantastic to communicate with!   France   |   English (US)   |   € (EUR), Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads, Perishable products (like food or flowers), Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons). absolutely beautiful Saber. I have been fighting with my Mirah for a solid month now and I am in... read moreHighly Recommend Saber Trio! We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Ads are shown to you based on a number of factors like relevancy and the amount sellers pay per click. The saber is illuminated with the brightest in-hilt LED and features blade color changing, light effects and basic sounds. Once the selection is made, it cannot be changed. Spécifications physiques et techniques

Want to know more? I cannot express how happy I am that I found this company before I wasted more money on lesser quality products and companies that treat you like you owe them something. The saber is illuminated with the brightest in-hilt LED but only has static light effects and no sounds. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. [2] Son frère, Savage Opress, se battait également avec un double sabre laser. These sabers are investments instead of purchases. There was a problem calculating your shipping. My Neo saber says "Diatium cell missing". Le double sabre laser était une variante de sabre laser émettant une lame à chaque extrémité de l'arme. And if you prefer to build your own saber, we hope that our assortment of components will help you achieve that. Anakin: „Nein, stell den Scanner auf Lebensformen ein, auf höchster Stufe.“ 3. She searches … The finish of the hilt is... read moreI just got my Arclyte Stunt Saber, and all I can say is: WOW! I received my stunt arclyte and it is gorgeous.

Programmiere ihn auf... mysteriöse Waffe.“ 2. Top notch saber company! I’ve never seen so much as one negative review of Sabertrio from others either. Highly Recommend Saber Trio! The shipping lead time depends on the selected saber hilt’s finish and electronic configuration. read less, This was my first experience in the saber community and could not have had a better experience. Will Sabertrio be offering more saber designs?

Do not hesitate! In the unlikely event of a missing or damaged shipment, a replacement or full refund will be provided. ‘Follow’ us on Instagram where we regularly post new images of our customer sabers and cosplay models. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Sabertrio has the kindest customer service by far! I’m excited to show it off to my nerdy friends. Very rarely do I find a hilt on the market that's not only beautiful but very combat friendly, and I have to say I am overall just at a loss for words at how great that hilt is. read less, such a nice, well made hilt. [3], Pendant la Guerre des Clones, le Maître Jedi Besalisk Pong Krell combattait avec deux doubles sabres laser. This is the mid tier configuration and the recommended variant for those who are new to the custom sabers scene, involved in live saber performances or as an awesome gift for someone special.

You guessed it: white. read less, Just received my first lightsaber from Sabertrio and already have a second order in the works because I'm in LOVE... read moreJust received my first lightsaber from Sabertrio and already have a second order in the works because I'm in LOVE with their sabers! That person will receive a notification from DHL if the shipment has been held by customs. I have been fighting with my Mirah for a solid month now and I am in love with it! Their customer service was top notch, they discussed with me the options & approach for the etching which resulted in an outstanding custom design. Great! Sith[2]Ordre Jedi[5]Empire Galactique[4]Inquisitorius[4] THE BALANCE (KSith) – Smoothswing Enabled, NEGOTIATOR (FOURZZE) – Smoothswing Enabled, CRYSTAL FOCUS (Link) – Smoothswing Enabled. very comfortable for dueling, spinning or just playing with it. Ordered one of their hilts and it arrived within a week. read less. There's only 3 left. Type

Fast and caring responses. Ahsoka Tano wurde rund eineinhalb Jahrzehnte vor Ausbruch der Klonkriege auf dem Planeten Shili, der Heimatwelt der Togruta, geboren. Full payment for any imposed duties or taxes will be required for clearance. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.

We aim to do this with high quality components, good craftsmanship and original saber designs. But as the series progressed and Ahsoka became more confident in … The FX saber’s sound font is either Pico Light Side or Pico Dark Side. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. as well as many parts and blades. Holds two sabers very well and safely, The best of the lightsaber makers, from someone who has a collection of lightsabers from 4 different lightsaber manufacturers. To receive the latest news & updates, please follow our Facebook page which is where all our announcements are made. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. I'm so happy these finally came in! This... read morejust received my dark side all black mirah lightsaber and what can I say apart from it is simply amazing. These sabers are investments instead of purchases. (cable included)Main Features:LED with sound and swing, clash & lockup effects.1 sound set (with startup, lockup, shutdown, hum, swing & clash sounds)Power by a built in li-ion battery with USB recharge port. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. The warranty does not cover failures that are caused by improper usage or tempering of internal components. absolutely beautiful Saber. read less, Love my saber, had it for about a year now and it’s a great saber and it goes well with... read moreLove my saber, had it for about a year now and it’s a great saber and it goes well with my cosplay. All international shipments are sent via air and IATA has categorized lithium-ion batteries as dangerous goods. Every piece is made to order and after selecting your saber’s hilt, you are able to customize the following: The rechargeable stunt and FX sabers comes with an 18650 2600 mAh lithium-ion battery. This seller usually responds within a few hours.

They’re also very... Sabertrio probably has the best customer service I’ve ever encountered on a website. Well you're in luck, because here they come. When Ahsoka Tano first appeared in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, she wielded a traditional green saber. Wholeheartedly recommend. Informations de production She is fucking powerful and skilled! Their quality is amazing and their customer service is so far above anyone's in the business. Best quarantine-sadness purchase so far! Thank you so much!!! read less. Ahsoka Tano's Sabers When Ahsoka Tano first appeared in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, she wielded a traditional green saber.