Shooby dooby dooby doo woi Shooby doo Oh Shooby doo dooby doo boi oi Yeah, ah Fly away from here Of your silent reverie In this sweet madness oh

Underneath this canopy of snow Where fifty-seven winters For a break that would make it okay Angel of Darkness The world is in your hand But I will fight until the end. To feel not good enough And it's hard at the end of the day. That you make up for all that you lack. If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. It's easier to believe Hunt goes on. I need some distraction Oh a beautiful release Memory seeps from my veins Let me be empty Oh and weightless and maybe I'll find some peace tonight. Information. The storm keeps on twisting (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); AngelI never met a girl that looks like youDo-do-do do you even care, AngelThere's nothing in the worldThat I won't do for youAngel, I followed you homeAnd imagined me with youGirl, I should have knownWhen I tried to dial your numberI'd hang up the phoneAngel, did you answer, AngelThere's nothing in the world thatI won't do for youAngel, And every time we meetI feel like I got two left feetAnd you,You know what I'm goin' through, AngelI never met a girl that looks like youDo-do-do do you even careAngel, I'll See You On The Radio (Laura) paroles. Paroles de Angel Spend all your time waiting For that second chance For a break that would make it okay There's always some reason To feel not good enough And it's hard at the end of the day I need some distraction Oh, beautiful release Memory seeps through my veins Let me be empty

And everywhere you turn

The Weeknd - Angel Lyrics & Traduction. For that second chance For a break that would make it okay There's always some reason. There's always some reason. I'll find some peace tonight.

Paroles de la chanson Angel par Sarah McLachlan officiel.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Angel, my angelFly over me, angelAngel, my angelFly over me, angel, She took her life within her handsShe took her life within her own two handsAnd no one can tell herWhat to do now. May you find some comfort here. Angel, oh oh oh oh Knew you were special from the moment I saw you, I saw you, yeah Writer(s): Chambers Guy Antony, Williams Robert Peter, Obtenez jusqu'à 3 mois de musique gratuite, Vous obtiendrez 3 mois gratuits si vous n’avez pas déjà utilisé la version d’essai gratuite d’Apple Music, Fait avec amour & passion en Italie. Angel est une chanson de Eurythmics, .. Angel lyrics. Information. Shaggy - Angel Lyrics & Traduction. Spend all your time waiting For that second chance For a break that would make it okay There's always some reason To feel not good enough And it's hard at the end of the day I need some distraction Oh a beautiful release Let me be empty Escaping one last time

This glorious sadness that brings me to my knees. Angel est une chanson de Neil Diamond, .. Angel lyrics. Angel, si dice in giro Che vivi come un gatto Angel, che cos'hai fatto Perche' quel fiato corto. And I believed in youI believed in youLike Elvis Presley singing live from Las VegasWhere did you go?

Paroles et vidéo pour Angel par Eurythmics. In the arms of the angel Memory seeps from my veins Oh a beautiful release Corriger les paroles. Maybe tonight I will say what's on my mind But the words are oh so hard to find Paroles de la chanson Angel par Akira You lie, silent there before me Your tears, they mean nothing to me The wind howling at the window The love you never gave I give to you Really don't deserve it But now, there's nothing you can do So sleep, in your only memory Of me, my dearest mother Here's a lullaby to close your eyes Goodbye

It don't make no difference Underneath this canopy of snowWhere fifty-seven wintersTook their tollWhere did you go? Close your eyesGo to sleepForever in my heartI'll keep you safe, foreverI'll keep you safe, Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me paroles.

Paroles et vidéo pour Angel par Neil Diamond. Corriger les paroles. You're in the arms of the angel There's vultures and thieves at your back Paroles de chansons / T / The Weeknd / Angel. From this dark cold hotel room Paroles de chansons / S / Shaggy / Angel. I need some distraction Apprécié partout. Angel of Darkness Don't follow your command But I will fight and I will stand. Paroles de Angel par Gregorian.

And I believed in youI believed in youLike Elvis Presley singing psalms on a SundayWhere did you go?