FINAL TEXT (ZETA): B1 can't score critical hits or be revived. It's a neat way of getting around annihilate's 'cannot be revived' deal imo :). His protection is below average but his health is 3rd highest in game. I'm so glad they didn't just give him another revive ability, curious to see how the Droid Battalion thing will actually work but it sounds pretty interesting. Deal Physical damage to target enemy. As always, these reviews compare a character at Gear 13 with … B1 can't score critical hits or be revived. Can't see the forum cause I am at work, but what incentive do I have to gear this thing to 12 outside of damage? all Droid allies recover 5% of their leader's Max Health and Protection. Stacks grant itself offense so it'll hit harder, and tenacity to the squad. will probably need 6 stunguns with that 1 hp. FINAL TEXT: When another Separatist ally uses an ability during their turn, B1 assists dealing 40% less damage (limit once per turn). When another Droid ally uses a Special ability, B1 gains 15% Turn Meter. //Hide all gear levels I’d imagine he comes back, like zombie, but loses 8 stacks of Droid Battalion, Fragile Separatist Attacker that overwhelms their enemies with numbers.

var i … Why the devs gave him so many unusable stats is beyond me. Details of how to use and mod B1 Battle Droid within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit. If target was Target Locked, all Droid allies recover 5% of their leader's Max Health. As always, these reviews compare a character at Gear 13 with Relic level 0 to Relic level 7, and mods are not factored in. GG already has a good amount of hp. GG will probably have some ability where he can’t be targeted while other separatist droids are on the field. B1 has no Protection, 1 Health, and 100 stacks of Droid Battalion, and can't be defeated or destroyed while they have Droid Battalion. None from what I can tell? FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. B1 has no Protection, 1 Health and 100 stacks of Droid Battalion, and can't be defeated or destroyed while they have Droid Battalion.

Guest Writer, Gaming-fans.com, Community News, Game Updates, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH Characters, New Character Proposal, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH Characters. He can't be defeated so nihilus ability seems like a heavy way to do 1 damage. Your Future in SWGoH, Which Characters First? Like Zombie the zeta ability might not unlock until G10 or something meaning you have to gear it. At the start of B1's turn, they gain 3 stacks of Droid Battalion. } When all stacks of Droid Battalion expire, B1 immediately destroys itself. Gain 1 stack of Droid Battalion for each other Separatist ally. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. B1 is immune to Damage Over Time. This post will be unusually short because the increases to Health, Special Damage, Armor, Resistance, Physical Critical Chance, Critical Damage, and Special Critical Damage from B1’s relic will not affect him due to his unique kit. When another Droid ally uses a Special ability, B1 gains 15% Turn Meter. B1 is immune to Damage Over Time, and their Max Health and Max Protection can't be increased. B1 Battle Droid.

Based on these stats and gameplay testing by our staff, B1’s Relic is in our Medium to Low Priority tier instead of the High Priority status B1 Battle Droid deserves. B1 can't score critical hits or be revived. B1 has no Protection, 1 Health, and 50 stacks of Droid Battalion, and can't be defeated or destroyed while they have Droid Battalion. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. speed? Mods are not included in calculations. Press J to jump to the feed. document.getElementById(val).style.display = 'block'; With Relic Amplifiers now in the game, Gaming-fans.com has you covered as we seek to continue to make the community smarter when it comes to how to get the most out of Start Wars Galaxy of Heroes. for(i of gearLvs){

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Target Lock for 2 turns on the selected target. B1 …

I think the solution lies somewhere in the middle since leaving him alone lets him generate more stacks of DB and killing him quickly requires something like 13 attacks which will leave you wide open to the other droids.
Even though the Physical Damage boost above is quite impressive and B1 is a key character on a Separatist Droid team and highly valuable in the Dark Side Geonosis Territory Battles, nearly every stat increase on his Relic goes to waste. //Set selected gear level Yeah I think droid battalion is different enough from Zombie. B1 has no Protection, 1 Health, and 100 stacks of Droid Battalion, and can't be defeated or destroyed while they have Droid Battalion. Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? If target was Target Locked, all Droid allies recover 5% of their leader's Max Health and Protection. When all stacks of Droid Battalion expire, B1 is immediately destroyed. He probably doesn’t need that much more to make that already insane.

function changeStats(val){ Plus seps already have Cooldowns reductions being implemented So seps will be getting about 2000 health and protection every time someone uses and special ability That’s nuts. Their kit reflects how they were used in the Clone Wars, being low quality, but deployed in large numbers able to overwhelm opponents.

Being the successor of the OOM Class battle droid, they were used during the Battle of Geonosis and many other battles during the Clone Wars. DotE & The Empire Alliance #unit-stat-select{ padding:5px 10px; border:1px solid #000; box-shadow: 0 1px 3px #000; border-radius: 5px;}. } By Zalandas Gosular