Im so glad you reached out. Be it politics, Taylor Swift, or cake, the memes of 2020 have been a comfort in dark times.

Who could say it better?

To upload your own template, visit the Meme Generator and click "upload your own image". A post shared by Reese Witherspoon (@reesewitherspoon) on Aug 4, 2020 at 9:21am PDT. We've Got Tons of Info to Help You Decide. Inspiration.

tu aimeras ça aussi. “ 3 INCHES “ #strangerthings pic.twitter.com/IYCmHXZHON, My alien after I introduce it to Lana Del Rey #Area51 pic.twitter.com/KwU0BqqCt0.

The "Ok, hear me out" Disney casting meme. Did Dolly Parton technically create this meme? Whoops! Fire them because when has an email—and I cannot stress this enough—ever found you well? ?Darling it’s better down where it’s wetter, take it from me???? in Business and Information Technology, University of Ontario, Post-Graduate Diploma, Small Business Entrepreneurship, George Brown College.

pic.twitter.com/3fuQI2346V. When they get to 2020, the memes will say that we were in a bit of an existential crisis. May 2, 2020 - Explore WeKnowMemes's board "Memes", followed by 16011 people on Pinterest. The 'James Charles, Jeffree Star and Tati Westbrook drama' meme. Did I do this right pic.twitter.com/UiRdUEc2sH. The 2020 Movies That Are Streaming Online Early, A Day Inside a Mansion Full of TikTok Influencers, Todd Snyder Made the Turtleneck of the Year. Finn Wolfhard flipping the middle finger meme.

Meet the Men from Netflix’s New Movie, What Is a Blue Moon?

Youth is magical. 17 December 2019, 11:54 | Updated: 17 December 2019, 11:56. If you have a meme you want to create, do it! Let’s be real: We really can’t wait for 2020 to be over. Because we’re all children at heart, one website made it possible to chart the process out with the lyrics to your favorite song. A video, presumably, is worth a million. Pluto is not a planet. The movie villain. Google's Arts & Culture Selfie Matching App, These Are The Absolute Best Selfies of 2014, 50 Famous Internet Memes and Viral Videos, The Top 25 Funny Celebrity Memes of All Time, 15 Brutally Funny 'Game of Thrones' Memes, 12 Funny Web Memes That Made Us LOL in 2015, The Hilarious Evolution of the Keanu Reeves Meme, Top 14 Funniest Instagram Accounts to Follow, 20 People Who Were "Caught Sleeping" By Their Baes. You're welcome. #MEMES pic.twitter.com/fyrBDrf8QK, — Hitesh Hasn't (@thehiteshgawli) October 12, 2020, Not a meme It's just me spending some quality time in 2020 : pic.twitter.com/FEc20nn5xk, — Vivek Mishra (@vivek_sayss) October 12, 2020, Uh oh Meesa in big doodoo this time from r/2020Memes, 2020 in a nutshell: How it started vs. How it's going.#alphapaw #dogs #dog #meme #dogmeme #howitstartedhowitsgoing #HowItsGoing #Puppies pic.twitter.com/dgJ57ZAwxF, — Alpha Paw (@alpha_paw) October 16, 2020, May be the most accurate meme of 2020 pic.twitter.com/z1AfI31sGi, — Danielle Allsop (@daniallsop) October 12, 2020, 2020 is going to be my year #memes #UFCFightIsland5 #ufc pic.twitter.com/svH512x2zn, — Ken Murray (@murraymaker) October 11, 2020, perhaps one of my favorite 2020 memes yet pic.twitter.com/NjxoEuasCQ, — Julie Dolan (@WLKYJulie) October 9, 2020, Little Timmy will never understand ???? memes 65634 GIFs. Knuckles is an original character from the Sonic the Hedgehog games, which has been twisted into a obscurely photoshopped version and meant to be used by trolls as their avatars on the multiplayer social game VRChat. "Nature is healing.

Thanos? Instagram has a Twin Peaks character filter. Grab your lute, fuckers. Thanks for signing up! The internet then took good news and turned it into a meme. Do you think I'm sitting at my computer, joyously feasting on a salad and laughing for no reason? The internet's favorite Golden Globes meme is Tom Hanks' reaction to Ricky Gervais' monologue. The 'clitoris has 8,000 nerve endings' meme. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. And in a year where no one really knows what day it is (see below), his often simplified slides sure offer a bit of levity. White women saying goodbye to their rights as they vote for Trump pic.twitter.com/epNtm6rDoo.

It's extremely difficult (and maybe even impossible) to try putting all the best memes into a list of top 10 memes of all time, especially given the fact there are so many great ones that have graced our screens over the years. C'est ici.

Does Your Vote Count?

You seem to be logged out. In the end, it was discovered that that dress was indeed blue and black. There was an error in your submission. pic.twitter.com/GXc9z8uux6. honestly a fight scene so rooted in realism it shook me to my core.

Another weird meme that took off on Instagram is the "Which _______ are you?" 12 year-old me seeing two men holding hands in public for the first time pic.twitter.com/1m0TLNoiR8, reporter: hellojk rowling: there was actually a fifth hogwarts house that no one knew about. Refresh your page, login and try again. It has also been blocked by the actress, who seems to not think the joke is as funny as everyone else.

But washing your hands doesn’t mean briefly running them under a faucet and then simply showing them a bottle of soap. and a meme was born. If there’s any positivity to be found in what’s promising to be a nightmarish 2020 Election, it’s in the memes. You've heard it played on the radio a million times throughout the 80s, the 90s, and even the 2000s. READ MORE: The best memes of 2018READ MORE: The best memes of 2017.

Emails are the worst, and in this hellscape of a year, no email is finding me well. Celebrities like Kerry Washington and Mark Ruffalo have joined in on the Dolly Parton challenge, too. This year has come along and derailed just about everything good we had going for us. popbuzz.co/3kP1Ulu pic.twitter.com/hEEE1VePF4, Picture:

Creating your own religion is ok. Running away from society to live off grid is ok. Do whatever you need to do to cope. LOLcats refer to the various images of cats that get posted online along with funny captions in large, white text. Maybe yours will end up on this list. Slow down. Yaz gelince ❤️ #realisticcake #yesitsacake #crocs #cake ———————————————————————— Detaylı bilgi ve eğitim kayıt & Register ; whatsapp / +90 545 599 80 91 ———————————————————————— ⭐️Sponsorlarımıza teşekkür ediyoruz @altinmarka_official @dr_paste @dasuniformtr @straforcuyuzbiz @yenilebilirkagit ————————————————————————#onlineeducation #education #modelling #cakepaintingclass #cakeart #cakeclass #sculpturepainting #isomalte #tubageckilegitim #caketopper #handpaintingcake #butikpasta #fondantfigures #yenilebilirsanat #cakedesign #edibleart #theartofpainting #cakeart #cakestagram #pastrychef #cakedecorating #sugarart #cakeartistry #realisticcakes #tubageckil #redrosecake, A post shared by RED ROSE CAKE & TUBA GEÇKİL (@redrosecake_tubageckil) on Jun 21, 2020 at 6:52pm PDT. The Khloe Kardashian, Malika and Khadijah Haqq dancing meme. Thus, a meme and a 2020 mood was born.

Whoops! This content is imported from YouTube. "Tardar Sauce" the Grumpy Cat is arguably the most famous Internet meme cat of all time. Donald Trump's letter to Turkey's President Erdogan memes.

People started tricking people into clicking on links that gave them the expectation they'd take to a web page with something useful or entertaining – but instead, it would send them to a clip of Rick singing his classic hit. But my goodness—just look at the mechanical deer below to understand just how jilted we are.

Despite its early origin, you can still hear the catchphrase used on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and other places online even today. Memes! Maison Margiela model Leon Dame catwalk memes. You seem to be logged out. 5 Of The Most Famous Cats On The Internet, BCom. The 'Jonathan Frakes asks you things' meme. so difficult to watch. Greta Thunberg's "death stare" at Donald Trump memes. YouTube actually had to update its view counter to keep track of all its views, which, as of October 2016, has been viewed over 2.6 billion and has almost 10 million thumbs up. Enfin, ils sont en franglais, tu verras c’est un mélange subtil entre l’anglais et le français et ça n’a aucun sens. Tom Hanks Was the Best Part of the Globes. Celeb interviews, recipes, wellness tips and horoscopes delivered to your inbox daily. While the virus itself is no laughing matter, it is pretty funny to take a step back and find ways to joke about how incredibly topsy turvy we’re all feeling about time.

Everyone knows what it feels like to be completely lost when trying to follow a conversation, and Cardi B on the red carpet at the Grammy's is all of us when all we're really thinking is, "I have no idea what you're talking about.". from r/2020Memes, 2020… bajas expectativas para el último trimestre pic.twitter.com/w4dAJlFeCv, Related: Best Thank You Coronavirus Helper YouTube Videos, How the email found me: pic.twitter.com/JAca0f6Ag7, Me when someone asks what day it is pic.twitter.com/1lhUh4eRUh, — John Robert Allman (@Johnny_Allman) March 29, 2020, — Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way (@TheSuzannahLee) May 23, 2020, — Deb Lee @ sign up for my class!! Refreshing! IcanHasCheezburger was a blog that took inspiration from the LOLcat meme and brought it to a whole new level of popularity. Speaking of the Kardashians, we can't forget Kylie's surprise pregnancy. This content is imported from TikTok. You don't have to be a heavy Internet user to know that cats are a big deal online. As the COVID-19 virus spread, a revamped mandate to wash your hands came about.