Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. In control of what I do

You now, you know you got "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); You know, you know you got Cause you’re more than any pill Never runnin' out of juice I guess we’re ready for the Summer, Skintight, I’ll show you heaven, there’s nothing better

Album: Future Nostalgia 16 Translations available. When it’s only me and you

'Cause I'm burnin' up on you

[])). → K-Translation In control of what I do This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

You know, you know, you know

Cool Dua Lipa. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? And I love the way you move (hey, go) You got me, you got me losin’ all my cool, © 2018-2020 Lyricskpop.net

Song: Cool

And the colour of the sky looking nice-o-nice And my love makes you brand new, Got me losin’ all my cool In control of what I do Guess I never had a love like this (ah-ha) Hit me harder than I'd ever expected (ah-ha) We've been up all God damn night (all night, all night, ah-ha) Keep it going 'till we see the sunlight.

Guess I never had a love like this (Ah-ha) Hit me harder than I ever expected (Ooh) We been up all goddamn night, all night, all night (Ah-ha) Keep it going 'till we see the sunlight Artist: Dua Lipa

+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! In control of what I do

I guess we’re ready for the Summer

By clicking "Accept" you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish.

Cool (Jayda G Remix) Lyrics: I guess we're ready for the summer / I like us better when we're intertwined / The way you touch me got me losin' my senses (Ah-ah) / …

Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist?

Never runnin’ out of juice We'll get the heat and the thrill

Hit me harder than I ever expected (ooh) And I love the way you move

You know, you know, you know

In control of what I do You got me workin' up an appetite-tite When it’s only me and you Follow @genius on Twitter for updates

Composição: Shakka Philip / Tove Lo / Tom Barnes / Pete Kelleher / Dua Lipa / Camille Purcell / Ben Kohn. I guess we’re ready for the Summer //]]>.

Got me losin' all my cool (woo)

We been up all gooddamn night, all night, all night

"Levitating": Dua Lipa veröffentlicht einen neuen Remix mit DaBaby, Trackliste: Alle Songs aus dem neuen Album "Club Future Nostalgia (DJ Mix)" von Dua Lipa, "Levitating - The Blessed Madonna Remix": Dua Lipa veröffentlicht einen neuen Remix mit Madonna, Missy Elliot und The Blessed Madonna, "UN DIA (ONE DAY)": J Balvin veröffentlicht einen neuen Song gemeinsam mit Dua Lipa, Bad Bunny und Tainy. And I love the way you move

You got, you got me losin’ all my cool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nd I love the way you move

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

Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies.

Got me losin’ all my cool Dua Lipa lyrics - 79 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Don't Start Now", "Levitating", "Break My Heart". You got me, you got me losin' all my cool Guess I never had a love like this (ah-ha)Hit me harder than I'd ever expected (ah-ha)We've been up all God damn night (all night, all night, ah-ha)Keep it going 'till we see the sunlight, And the color of the sky looking nice and niceYou know, you know, you knowBaby, I can see us in the real lifeYou know, you know you got, Got me losing all my cool'Cause I'm burning up on youIn control of what I doAnd I love the way you move (we got, we got the move)We got the heat in the drill 'Cause you're more than any pillNever running out of juiceWhen it's only me and you, You got me, you got me losing all my coolI guess we're ready for the summer, I like us better when we're intertwined (ah-ha)The way you touch me got me losing my senses (hey)Put your love, put your lips on mine (on mine, on mine, ah-ha)You got me working up an appetite (-tite), Got me losing all my cool'Cause I'm burning up on youIn control of what I doAnd I love the way you move (we got, we got the move)We got the heat in the drill 'Cause you're more than any pillNever running out of juiceWhen it's only me and you (we got, we got the move), You got me, you got me losing all my coolI guess we're ready for the summerYou got me, you got me losing all my coolI guess we're ready for the summer, Skin-tight, I'll show you heavenThere's nothing betterI'll give it to you all nightYou know, you know, you know, Got me losing all my coolAnd you like the way I moveIn control of what I doAnd my love makes you brand new, Got me losing all my cool'Cause I'm burning up on you (hey, hey, hey)In control of what I doAnd I love the way you moveWe got the heat in the drill'Cause you're more than any pillNever running out of juiceWhen it's only me and you, When it's only me and you (yeah, hey)I guess we're ready for the summerYou got me, you got me losing all my cool (yeah)I guess we're ready for the summerYou got me, you got me losing all my cool, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte.

You know, you know, you got, You got me losin’ all my cool

→ List of Artists

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hen it's only me and you

This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

Keep it going ’til we see the sunlight, And the color of the sky looking nice-o-nice You got me, you got me losin' all my cool (hey) Looks like the site is more popular than we thought!

Gives you more than any pill

→ Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website.

In an interview with Billboard on the red carpet of the 2020 Grammy Awards Dua Lipa said the following: It’s very 80s inspired, it’s quite Flashdance-y, it’s fun, you can dance to it. And I love the way you move These cookies do not store any personal information. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Cool by Dua Lipa have been translated into 27 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 27 languages.

But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.

When it's only me and you Got me losin' all my cool 'Cause I'm burnin' up on you Put your love, put your lips on mine, on mine Got me losin' all my cool You got me, you got me losin' all my cool

Cool Songtext.

In control of what I do You know, you know, you know Never runnin’ out of juice You got, you got me losin’ all my cool → Privacy [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! Never runnin' out of juice

We got the heat and the grill → Like us on Facebook (Spanish) Bedeutung der Lyrics: Was singt Dua Lipa im Songtext zu "Physical" auf Deutsch?

And the colour of the sky looking nice-o-nice

Lyrics to 'Cool' by Dua Lipa. Gives you more than any pill 'Cause I'm burnin' up on you (hey) You got, you got me losin’ all my cool We been up all goddamn night, all night, all night (ah-ha), Keep it going till we see the sunlight exibições 53.339. Lyrics: Guess I never had a love like this Hit me harder than I ever expected We been up all gooddamn night, all night, all night Keep it going ’til we see the sunlight. In control of what I do → List of Genres, → Korea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

We'll get the heat and the thrill You know, you know, you got, Got me losin’ all my cool

The way you touch me got me losin' my senses (hey) check amazon for Cool mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by gsba3 Songwriter(s): Shakka Philip, Ben Kohn, Pete Kelleher, Tom Barnes, KAMILLE, Tove Lo, Dua Lipa Record Label(s): 2020 Dua Lipa Limited under exclusive license to Warner Records UK, a division of Warner Music UK Limited, with the exception of track 1 & 2 2019 Du Official lyrics by