Please write a full question (it should contain a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters) and do not share any personal information.

In 2000 he released his debut studio album titled. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, and are treated with the utmost respect. Reviens, Garou, Piece of My Soul, Gentleman cambrioleur, Version integrale, Rhythm and Blues, Au milieu de ma vie.

Your contribution should be yours.
), Couples policies (are non-married individuals allowed? Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Close. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property.

Garou revient sur scène pour présenter l’album de ses rêves « Soul city ». spatial computing. You can get the contact details for Garou press team at Booking Agent Info. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Are you missing any information about this area? We have more than 70 million property reviews, and they're all from real, verified guests. You will want to get in touch with the press team of Garou. You can get the fee to book Garou for an event, endorsement, or any type of business engagement through Garou's agent. Chalets Garou takes special requests – add in the next step! ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Please try again later. Garou (Pierre Garand) was born 26th June, 1972, in Quebec, Canada. Check out. See our Privacy Policy. Booking.com™.

The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions.

Copyright © 1996–2020 Booking.com’s role is that of a distributor of feedback from both guest and property. Find Garou tour dates, event details, reviews and much more Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check out. Mobile Publishing. Buy your tickets & reserve the best seats online with our Interactive Seat Map, watch videos & read reviews. There was a problem loading the reviews. This property offers Genius discounts. Concert. Additional charges may apply. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. But I'm really glad I signed up! While serving in the military, he started the band the Untouchables in 1992. Chalets Garou takes special requests - add in the next step!

We will allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality.

Book with the app to get access. ), I already have a booking at this property. Booking online Open from Monday to Friday for lunch and dinner, and Saturday from 7 pm. Actual travel distances may vary. Bookingagentinfo.com has saved us time and money. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Garou’s career began with The Intouchables. It has also saved me time by providing me with the right person to talk to.