In a blue and black colorway that harkens back to Hiroshi Fujiwara’s Air Jordan I Fragment collaboration from 2014, the Air Jordan XXXV Fragment includes leather overlays and the brand’s double lightning bolt on the heel tag. A fusion between the Air Jordan XIII and the Midtop Air Force One model.

In 2011, the brand released a Black History Month (BHM) Air Jordan III colorway in commemoration of the 35th anniversary of Black History Month.

AJ XIV - 1999. This model featured a laser-etched image of Jordan after he won his sixth NBA championship in 1998. The Air Jordan IX has been the shoe chosen to adorn Jordan's feet for his statue outside of the United Center in Chicago.

There is a Kurim cage underneath the Flightwire to help provide extra support. The Old Love New Love package was sold for $200.00. The first colorway of the shoe released on February 16. Like the stepwise evolution of the Flight Plate, the shoe's evolution is a matter of degrees. The shoe later re-released in 1994, 2004–2005, 2008, 2010, 2014–2018. Jordan brand released 2 types of this shoe, the original mid length cut and low cut.

AJ XII - 1997.

The shoe has Flight Web for superior lockdown, a performance woven upper for comfort, support, strength, and protection, and a re-engineered Flight Plate. This was the first shoe after Jordan's retirement. [4] After the Nike Air Ship was banned, Michael Jordan and Nike introduced the Jordan I in colorways with more white, such as the "Chicago" and "Black Toe" colorways. American rap icon Tupac Shakur also wore Air Jordans in a popular "Thug Life" photo in 1993.

The colorway releases October 21.

[citation needed], Air Jordan is popular among the streetwear companies and designers to collaborate with. “The brand has a history of giving these materials an aspirational quality. So the Retro I was released in a package with the Retro XXII, the Retro II with the Retro XXI, etc.

Dwyane Wade is endorsing the AJ 2010. The other Air Jordan was the Air Jordan Retro IX model in a White/Black/True Red colorway.

Some of its new features include a reflective tongue (with a unique protruding design and look), translucent rubber soles and lace locks.

AJ XXX - 2016. This shoe introduced the huarache technology which allowed the shoes to better conform to the user's foot. I can feel it especially when I get into the lane — to be able to plant, go up, create contact and finish. The other Air Jordan in this package would be Air Jordan Retro XVII model in Black/Metallic Silver. The concord purple was changed to royal blue for the released versions of the shoe. Both shoes contained dog tags to reference the title won and a booklet showcasing a slam dunk highlight of the game and concept art of the shoe. AJ XIII - 1998. The success of the Air Jordan I encouraged Nike to release a new Air Jordan in 1986 for the new basketball season. The first time retro on both colorways were in 2000, they were retro separately. This was released in 1994 in three colorways - White/Black/Light Steel Grey 'Steel Grey,' White/Black/Dark Powder Blue 'Powder Blue,' Black/Dark Shadow/True Red 'Shadow.'

[5] The "Black Flips" were released on December 3, 2011. Jordan Brand athletes and consumers asked to bring back suedes and other premium materials that the brand historically established on the court.

Released in 2004, this is the first Jordan release after his third, and final, retirement which came after the 2002–03 NBA season. The Air Jordan VI has been retro-ed many times since its original release in 1991, Notable releases were in 2000, 2010, 2014 and 2019 with the Black Infrared Colorway.

Air Jordan 4 – "wings" on the sides of the shoes that hold lace loops to place.

Jordan released two versions of this shoes.

The Jordan Brand partners with UNCF to fund the higher education of underprivileged youth.

Later that year the Bulls defeated the Lakers in the 1991 NBA Finals, with Jordan (wearing the Black/Infrared) named as the most valuable player.

Not only was this for fashion purposes, it also had a thermal functionality.

Also noteworthy, Jordan violated league dress code by wearing the shoes, as his teammates wore all-black shoes.

In the movie He Got Game, the Air Jordan XIII was worn by Jake Shuttlesworth (Denzel Washington).

Unique to the Air Jordan XVI was a gaiter/shroud that covered the shoe and could be removed to give the shoe a new look.