Très techn... En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. For the 10th straight year, the 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards solidified their presence of being the authority for current honorees in the rap community. Punchline : Même si t'es gentil, on t'oubliera comme le premier "i" de "suicide". These insanely stupid jokes from Ask Reddit will give you belly laughs. Without further ado, here are the most engaging, exciting and flat-out best punchlines from the 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards lyrics. Quotes tagged as "punchline" Showing 1-30 of 96 “We men are fascinated by the things we don't really understand. to help give you the best experience we can. Minute Punchline souhaite révolutionner le secteur de la punchline du rap français en proposant les citations sous forme d’images ! Mais miss fais pas la pressée, un an plus tard tu m'apprécies, On leur met des buts comme s'ils ont pas d'goal. Larry qui habite au 48 rue de l'Unterelsau à Starbourg est un ancien fuck boy met aujourd'hui est un rappeur venant du quartier de l'Elsau à Strasbourg. (Amen). Avant toute chose même si tu ne comptes pas expliquer fais toi quand même un compte, c'est très rapide ! Make sure you typed in your email correctly. Abonne-toi et restes connecté avec toute l'actu Hip-Hop ! Celles-ci inspirent par leur puissance et leur véracité ! Vêtements et accessoires pour des passionnés qui veulent le montrer (vêtements pour Femmes, Hommes, et bientôt pour Enfants et Bébés). All in all, it was an incredible display of unique lyricism across the board. Après plus de 25 ans dans le rap, Eminem comptabilise 9 albums, 4 … Something’s Wrong. Les rappeurs sont les poètes du 21ème siècle ! 131 Likes, 0 Comments - Listenrap (@listenrap) on Instagram: “Je n'envisageais ma vie qu'à deux… @neklefeu⠀ ⠀ ✏️ À l'occasion de la St. Valentin, cette semaine…”, 0 Likes, 1 Comments - Thésaurap (@thesaurap) on Instagram: “"Un jour, tu me donneras ton oui et tu prendras mon nom" - @neklefeu ”, ⚠️ Free for non profit only (Must be credit) ⚠️ Purchase : cinexbeats@gmail.com "GREENMONEY" Prod. Uncle Snoop Dogg is not some “bitter, old rapper who’s mad because the young MCs is having it” and you shouldn’t be either. Punchline.fr : Le classement des meilleures punchlines du rap français et US. “These custys must be on dopamine or something/Who’da thought being dope in today’s age would mean nothing?” — Your Old Droog, “It’s Young M.A/Some love her, a lot don’t like it/But word to Alicia Keys/this “girl on fire” — Young M.A. Rap punchline (@rap_punchline3) on TikTok | 2026 Likes. Joe Blow Thinks So, DAX Reveals Why He Wants To Sign With A Major Label In 2019, How Fredo Bang Used His Jail Stint To Get His Bars Up, Brittney Taylor Talks Female Unity In Hip Hop & Making 2019 Her Year, DJ Self On "Love & Hip Hop," Being An Entrepreneur & Modern DJ Culture, Killer Mike Talks Capitalism, New Netflix Series & His "Billionaire Mindset", the 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards solidified their presence, “bitter, old rapper who’s mad because the young MCs is having it”. Instagram Flexin: Lizzo Mocks Mike Pence With Halloween Costume, Tweets Is Watching: Justin Bieber & DaBaby Have Songs Together, Instagram Flexin: 21 Savage's Atlanta Birthday Party, Instagram Flexin: Cardi B's Birthday Billboard. Il se distingue notamment en 2019 après la sortie de son freestyle Sacoche, relayé par la … By January Nelson Updated December 7, 2018. And like always, the round of cyphers was the biggest draw as several of today’s stars and OGs teamed up for some informal competition. 776 Fans. 1. Retrouvez-ici les phrases chocs de la scène hip-hop française et US. Even As A Raiders Fan, Too $hort Has The Perfect Opinion Of Colin Kaepernick's Protests, Lecrae On Ferguson Riots: "We've Forgotten The Government Works For Us", Meet The Young L.A. Producer Whose Beats Brought Out The Old Kanye, Slimkid3 Explains How Brian Austin Green & Korn Aided The Pharcyde’s Rift, Could Bay Area Slaps & UK Rap Hybrids Be The Future? Designs et messages uniques, conçus par nous-mêmes. “Now it’s time to drop the window, slime/Toss out your demo, I ain’t even like your intro, slime” – Lil Wayne Patrick Carr. Top music Watch the latest video from Rap punchline (@rap_punchline3). . . Voir plus d'idées sur le thème Punchline rap, Citations de rap, Punchline rap francais. 13 juin 2020 - Découvrez le tableau "Rap punchlines" de Chawadin sur Pinterest. It gives us something to think and talk about: like females, they drive us nuts.” HipHopDX compiles the 20 Best Punchlines from 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards Cypher lyrics. Meilleures punchlines de Larry Larry qui habite au 48 rue de l'Unterelsau à Starbourg est un ancien fuck boy met aujourd'hui est un rappeur venant du quartier de l'Elsau à Strasbourg. 69 Punchlines So Stupid They Are Actually Funny By January Nelson Updated December 7, 2018. Check out the HipHopDX Video section to see all the 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards Cyphers. ), “They dressing like women, they calling it fashion/I call it ‘checking a nigga’/You calling it ‘bashing'” – Beanie Sigel, “I’m working to the wheels fall/Just don’t pop my tire/Because I’ll let that thing sing/You can’t stop that choir” — Young M.A, “And every time they get to saying All Lives Matter/All that ever sounds like is all white crackers” — Millyz, “While y’all cheering on every silicon clone for four summers my flow been dumb as Raven-Symoné” — 3D Na’Tee, “They ain’t seen nothing yet/Y’all can’t even penetrate her/Slick as oil/You ran like water/And for that, we separated” – Bre-Z, “I treat beats like black men when I’m policing/in other words, I be killing them for no reason” — John John Da Don, “Two chicks blowing on my mic like it’s Floetry” — Don Q, “I got so many bars, you’d think I’d miss subpoena” – Kent Jones, “Embody the Body of Christ while y’all niggas failed religion/And this is the scripture of a stand-up nigga who’s Kaepernickin'” – Oswin Benjamin, “See every year that I don’t win an award is such a sad reminder/That I get robbed like Blac Chyna” — 3D Na’tee, “So post this on your ‘Gram or Snap/’Cause like Usain, I can’t be beaten on the track” — Consequence, “A black person can not be a racist, so let’s recite the tendencies/Racism is an institution, created by the lies that hide in white supremacy” — Locksmith, “I like a face like Rihanna/A body like Trina/And she call my d!ck ‘Martin’/I put it in her va-Gina” – Kent Jones, “We gotta bring the rap game back/’Cause all I see is colorful dread-heads that can’t rap” — John John Da Don, “These rappers all copy/They lying to the world like Ryan Lochte” — Jidenna.