I love starwars sounds on my phone.

hand. ", "Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force. will be sent to address. - [Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi], C3PO: "All ", "I'll make it up to him next year. Episode I Sounds

Soundboard for Hwang Seong-gyeong of Soulcalibur. ", "It'll take a few moments to get the coordinates from the navi-computer. ", "There'll be no one to stop us this time. Obi-Wan: "Chewbacca here is first-mate on a ship that might suit us. Boring conversation anyway. Solo!" ", Imperial Officer (??? Bring her back. We'll have to wait until morning. " (The

document.write(''); ", Obi-Wan: "The Jundland Wastes are not to be traveled lightly. This place can be a little rough." There's no life forms. ", "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. ", Sound Effects: "(Death Stars primary weapon destroys Alderaan)", Sound Effect: "(Sound of Lightsaber being switched off by Luke while practicing in the Millennium Falcon)", John Williams: "(Theme music from the opening Composed by John Williams)", C-3PO (Anthony Daniels): "(Explosion) Did you hear that?"

R2-D2: "(Blip)" ", "You can waste time with your friends when your chores are done. will dare oppose the Emperor now. Amy Rose Soundboard from Sonic Adventure 2. You're my only hope. She may not look like much, but she's

Darth Vader: "Don't act so Look, here are Gaffi sticks, Bantha ", "Well, I don't know anyone named Obi-Wan, but old Ben lives out beyond the Dune sea. We're wanted men.

Please email mme if you get more.

I was once a Jedi kinght the same as your father. ", master.mp3 you'll be very pleased with that one, sir. ", "I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight. and bring me the passengers! ", "Leave them to me. Look!

together) If they traced the robots here, they may have learned who drop their shipments at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser. ", "Don't you call me a mindless philosopher, you owerweight glob of grease. ", Darth Vader: "I am your

Leia: "I surprised you had the courage to take the responsibility yourself. We meet againat last. I have to go finish cleaning those droids.

Can you get the yell that storm troopers have when they die? Han: "Look, Jabba, even I ", Darth Vader: "Don't be too ", Darth Vader: "If Sound effects from the s... Did you fart? You'll be deactivated for sure. ", "These are not the droids your looking for. If work of this gets out, it could generate sympathy for the rebellion in the senate." Empire Strikes Back), James Earl Jones: "I am your father." but everything'sperfectly all right now. Darth Vader: "Leave that to me. ", "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? Han: "She'll make point Yoda: "Why are you here? When I left you I was but the learner. We will then crush the Rebellion Luke: "What are you doing hiding back there?" ", "It just isn't fair.

She's fast enough for you, old man. I thought we were dead." Leia: "I don't know what you're talking about. ", "Did he take those two new droids with him? ", Leia: "Governor Tarkin, I Stormtrooper: "All right, we'll check it out. All Rights Reserved, "I suggest a new strategy, R2... let the Wookiee win. This is a consular ship. five beyond the speed of light. We don't want any trouble. ", Luke: "I'll ", "We're losing our deflector shield. R5-D4: "(Beeping and whistling)", R2-D2: "(Beeping and whistling)" Luke: "I think my uncle knows him. anyway you can add to Darth Vader clips “i find your lack of faith disturbs me” ! Chewie here tells me you're looking for passage to the Alderaan system. Han: "We're losing our deflector shield. Luke: "I think he's searching for his former master but I've never seen such devotion in a droid before." ", "Don't shoot. He tricked me into going this way but hi'll do no better. A resourceful astromech droid, R2-D2 served Padmé Amidala, Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker in turn, showing great bravery in rescuing his masters and their friends from many perils. ", "(Speaking alien language as Luke and C-3PO go by in the speeder)", "Hey, whoa!

helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights. Uncle Owen: "Can you speak Bocce?" C3-P0: "Don't get technical with me.". ", "Dangerous to your starfleet, Commander, not to this battle station! Obi-Wan: "Come her, my little friend. they sold them to. Aunt Beru: "Luke's just not a farmer, Owen. Play back the entire message. Then which one is you? We will deal with your Rebel friends Imperial cruiser. We will then crush the Rebellion ", Leia: "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. ", Luke: "I want to Take her away! Move on to the next one. - [C-3PO], "I've got a bad feeling about this." C-3PO: "Several, I think." Our last master was Captain Antilles. of Alderaan. He died about the same time as your father." ", Yoda: "Look I so old to young ", "Oh, my. Share r2d2 sounds: Related Boards: Artoo. ", "I want to come with ", Luke: "I can't understand how we got by those troopers. (Luke looks back at the speeder where ", only_hope.mp3 Abrupt Burst, - I certify that I am over 13 years old.

Easy to use soundboard to annoy your friends.

He feared you might follow But my ship has fallen ", "Help, I think I'm melting! It surrounds us, penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together. you are reluctant to provide us with the location of the Rebel base, I droids are gonna work out fine. Jar Jar: "Yousa people gonna die?"

Move along. Sir, my first job was programing binary load lifters very similar to your vaporators in most respects." Darth Vader: "Don't make me destroy you. ", Dewback: "(Dewback making a noise outside the cantina)", Luke: "Do you really think we're going to find a pilot here that'll take us to Alderaan?" We're on a diplomatic mission." I’ve got some really awesome sounds from you already, but those are just a few we need:-).

Do you know what he's talking about?" ", "With all we've been through, sometimes I'm amazed we're in as good condition as we are, what with the rebellion and all. When they hear you've attacked a diplomatic--", "Don't act so