Table of Contents.

Then, cross the bridge again to reach the second room and jump down on the red platform. 0.

Take the energy beam in front of you and return to the door that you have opened earlier.

You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. I don't understand how you're supposed to figure the puzzle out - I've already played through the whole game and figured everything else out, but the first optional puzzle just looks like guessing.

Go to the last container near the last platform. I got to Chapter 2 Sector 13 and encountered a weird problem. 15. Additionally, chapters on system requirements, controls, and all Steam achievements have been included. As a result, the platform goes down.

I'm stuck at sector 36 (Chapter 4) for a while now, so it's good to see there's a guide out already.

When you are behind the newly-opened door, you must put away the blue beam and replace it with the green one.

As soon as you have both of the containers with beams behind the closed door, take the moving beam and open the triple blockade. This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Square-Enix / Eidos or Bulkhead Interactive. I'm lost.

I figured out the first optional puzzle by a combination of luck and brute force. From Goetia to The Turing Test and beyond, some truly fantastic experiences have come from the Collective. 218.

There, you can find another container with beam which you have to leave by the triple blockade. The Turing Test is basically a set of 80 puzzles spread across 7 chapters, and bookended by a Prologue and Epilogue.

The last thing that you must do is to place one of the containers on top of another to block the pulsating energy beam and open the door.

Use the control panel to position the magnet with container just like in the screenshot above. Can someone PM me or let me know exactly what later part in the game explains that first optional puzzle? You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. This opens a door behind which you notice a blue beam and a green one.

I mean, why would it exist then? Then, take another energy beam to move the platform to the other side. Your character regains consciousness, thanks to which you receive a new ability: you can control Tom's cameras. If you go to 45:42, you can see another person at the top right of the screen! Not 100% sure though. Really annoying bug when it happens, and I've had to refer to the video in this thread a couple of times after getting stuck completely.

My hearing sucks and I couldn't understand everything that was said in the audio clips. I don't understand how you're supposed to figure the puzzle out - I've already played through the whole game and figured everything else out, but the first optional puzzle just looks like guessing.

The Turing Test game guide contains a complete walkthrough with every necessary hint to solve even the hardest parts of the game.

Move the bridge to the other side.

Post Comment. This opens the door to the next sector.

Is there a way to open it at all?

Now, you only have to walk into the next sector. I think the combination is listed in one of the scientist's room after Chapter 2. The last thing that you must do here is to take the beam and open the door. Arrange the beams in the following way (from top to bottom): green, violet and blue.