Rosary at 9:45 AM SERVICED BY ROBOTTOM, To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Two years now, Thinking of you! View the profiles of people named Audrey Gautier. Join Facebook to connect with Gauthier Audrey and others you may know.

Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. Rest in peace, That's my grandma I miss u I was there when u died I remember ur last words imminent miss you and love you love alex.

Daughter of the late Honorine Meadoux and Wilbert Marine Sorapuru.

Joel Cantones, Co-Celebrant. Psalms 29:11. See Photos.

See Photos.

To the Gautier family, I hope knowing that you're in the thoughts and prayers of many bring a measure of comfort. Free Movies and TV Shows You Can Watch Now. Works at Café Bistro /Boulangerie du Petit Pr é. Audrey Gauthiez. See Photos. Fr.
Share Audrey's life story with friends and family.

We look forward to the time when all things that cause sickness and death will be eradicated by God's Kingdom. 1,630 Followers, 693 Following, 121 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from AUDREY GAUTIER (@audreygautier.organicmakeup) Published in The Times-Picayune from Dec. 8 to Dec. 10, 2017. I am truly sorry for your loss. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. Also survived by 19 grandchildren, 18 great grandchildren and a host of nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and friends. May God's word comfort and uphold you, even as we grieve with you and pray for you. Mother of Margaret Brown, Marlene Dapremont (Peter), Karen Mitchell (Dennis), Charlene Davis (Kenneth), Keith Gautier (Michelle), Eric Gautier (Nancy), David Gautier, Leslie Ross (Reginald), Shane Gautier and Janice' Salone (Lawrence). Visitation at the above named church from 9:00 AM until Mass Time.

Sister of Bertha Sorapuru, Olga Boudoin, Theresa Adam, Larry Sorapuru, Sr., the late Thelma Barre, Stanley and Leroy Sorapuru. Audrey Gauthier. Audrey Gauthier. - Matthew 6:9-10. Wife of the late Perry John Gautier. Robustiano Morgia, Celebrant. See Photos.

See Photos. Interment St John the Baptist Catholic Church Cemetery, Edgard, LA. May the God of comfort give you peace and strength during this difficult time. Age 88 years. Audrey Sorapuru Gautier on Monday, December 4, 2017 at East Jefferson General Hospital, Metairie, LA. The Gautier and Soraparu's have my and my family's deepest condolences. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. Select any poster below to play the movie, totally free! Audrey Gauthier, Script Department: Chien de garde. See Photos.

View the profiles of people named Gauthier Audrey.

Relatives and friends of the family, also priest and parishioners of St. John the Baptist Catholic Church and all neighboring churches are invited to attend the Funeral Mass at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 2349 Highway 18 (River Road), Edgard, LA on Monday, December 11, 2017 at 11:00 AM. Special thoughts and heartfelt prayers are with you and your family.

Join Facebook to connect with Audrey Gautier and others you may know.

A native and a resident of Lucy, LA. 116 Followers, 1,173 Following, 6 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Audrey Gauthier (@augauthier) https://obits.nola.com/obituaries/nola/obituary.aspx?pid=187473193 Audrey Gautier. collège victor hugo gisors. This is your first Christmas in heaven,Rest in peace. Audrey Gauthier. Conseillère en sécurité financière, représentante en épargne collective at Canada Vie. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. Rev.

MeMe you will be miss by all who new and love you!! Audrey Gautier, Stunts: The Hills Have Eyes. To the family of Audrey S Gautier, My deepest condolences.

Miss and love you. Coordonatrice at Chaussures Villeneuve Inc. Audrey Gauthier. You can add "The Baby-Sitters Club" to the list!Let's take a look at more movies and TV shows that were so nice they made 'em twice. On IMDb TV, you can catch Hollywood hits and popular TV series at no cost.

288 Followers, 245 Following, 8 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Audrey Gautier (@audreyggautier) Eloise Gautier Dyer, Share to let others add their own memories and condolences.