Au cours des derniers épisodes de la saison 7 de The Clone Wars, les téléspectateurs ont vu une autre facette des événements de l’épisode 3. In what is certainly the biggest change to established Star Wars canon, part 3 of The Clone Wars finale, reveals that Ahsoka "Snips" Tano herself probably could have prevented all the Jedi from being wiped-out. The issue is that Ahsoka had intel about Anakin Skywalker. Avant que la scène ne se termine par la rencontre entre Anakin et Palpatine. And is Darth Maul really such a bad guy? I love that she gets the white lightsabers. Ahsoka says she "Did her duty as a citizen." Programmiere ihn auf... mysteriöse Waffe.“ 2. But had she not let her personal feelings get in the way (shout-out to Obi-Wan) she might have passed along the information that could have changed the course of the history of the galaxy. The last episode in The Clone Wars finale airs on May 4, 2020, on Disney+. Palps was going to pull that trigger at some point, regardless. In doing so, she becomes the only person in the Star Wars canon who could have legitimately stopped Palpatine from getting away with literally everything. Il s’agit de Mace Windu partageant ses soupçons sur Palpatine avec Yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi et Aayla Secura. At the end of the party we weren't ready to go home, and we were hungry, so we decided to go to In-N-Out Burger. But they never get that moment. Toutes les infos concernant l’épisode 12 de The Clone Wars Saison 7 ! People who feel like they have no one to turn to often do terrible things. Not at all! Mais le réalisateur de The Clone Wars, Dave Filoni, s’y est opposé. Après avoir été libéré par Ahsoka, Maul continue de se déchainer sur le croiseur de la République alors qu’il s’échappe. ", Also on the subject of Ahsoka's journey post-Rebels, an IGN viewer asked Eckstein whether we'll ever see Ahsoka meet Luke Skywalker. Warum wurde Ahsoka ein Sith, vll ja freiwillig? Une suite prévue ? Or was Anakin too far gone by that point? I'd love to see that scene play out. Zu Zeiten der Klonkriege hatte sie dort Visionen von Aurra Sing, die Tanos Freundin Padmé Amidala töten wollte. Remember Darth Maul? I do recommend that people watch The Clone Wars between Episode II and Episode III, because it makes the fall of Anakin Skywalker so much more heartbreaking.". There's so much Ahsoka doesn't know, but I do think Ahsoka - and this is just my opinion - would think she could have helped, that she could have stopped him, that she could have maybe helped save him, and obviously would have had a lot of regret there. Quellen The Clone Wars – Attentäter (3.07) After all, Ahsoka had already made her decision to leave the Jedi Order by that point. Does Ahsoka feel responsible for Order 66 happening the way that it did? That episode leaves fans to wonder - could Ahsoka have done anything to help Anakin in his moment of despair? We see Mace Windu talking to Yoda, Ki Adi Mundi, and Aayla Secura about how they have to remove Palpatine from office. Les Agents du Shield Saison 6 : Quelle date de sortie sur Disney Plus ? Ahsoka Tano's Role In Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Sadly, Ahsoka's big screen debut wasn't what many of her fans envisioned it to be. He said, "Cal was in training. ", But as for Ahsoka, Eckstein doesn't necessarily believe Order 66 changed the trajectory of Ahsoka's life. He was a Padawan, so he would have led a normal Jedi life within the Republic. It was the cast and Dave Filoni. I'll pick up the bill.' Should we hold her responsible? Et avant qu’il ne se rende à Utapau pour affronter Grievous, Obi-Wan parle avec Ahsoka via holovid. They both bend the rules and walk to the beat of their own drums. Dans cette version, les Jedi sont tous des hologrammes. So, what does this mean? Jesse is a mild-mannered staff writer for IGN. Son rôle dans le siège de Mandalore. Ahsoka's only other option in "Shattered" was to sell-out Anakin to the Jedi Council. Allow him to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket by following @jschedeen on Twitter. She was very definitive about that choice. ", Eckstein said, "Clone Wars was canceled at the end of Season 5. Basically, Yoda knows something is up, and even presses her: "A message for Skywalker, perhaps?" The fall of the Jedi in Revenge of the Sith feels inevitable, but maybe it wasn't. Does the Star Wars: Clone Wars Finale Happen During Episode III? IGN Africa is operated under license by Little Empire, Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Lucasfilm's Next Animated Series Revealed for Disney Plus, Star Wars: How The Clone Wars Redeemed the Prequel Trilogy, Official Star Wars Timeline Revealed Ahead of Clone Wars Season 7 Debut on Disney Plus. He told me Anakin is gonna kill everyone," she might have been ignored. Il y a eu une discussion sur la possibilité qu’Ahsoka soit re-connecté dans Star Wars 2 L’Attaque des clones. Ahsoka et Rex doivent eux aussi s’échapper afin de survivre pleinement à l’Ordre 66. Then there's the part that will really kill you... After everyone signs off of the holographic conference, Yoda sticks around and asks, "Ahsoka, more to say have you?" The layer that Clone Wars adds is Anakin's friendship with Ahsoka. But Ahsoka says nothing. Hollywood Saison 1 : Explication de la fin de la série Netflix ! I think it's just in Ahsoka's nature, it would be a positive thing. ", According to Monaghan, Cal would probably have led a more peaceful and ordinary life, at least as much as any Jedi's life can be considered ordinary. Die Tochter schenkte Ahsoka das Leben, woraufhin sie starb. Au lieu de cela, The Clone Wars a fait preuve d’intelligence en maintenant Ahsoka à l’écart de l’action principale de La Revanche des Sith. It's all about what she doesn't tell Mace Windu. It was a very sad thing for the cast and crew. "They both aren't tied to Jedi belief systems. Obviously, this smartly echoes what Yoda said to Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace when everybody first became aware of the idea that Anakin might be the Chosen One. Still, in this brief moment, none of that has gone down yet. She was told by a (somewhat?) Spoilers ahead for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Season 7, Episode 11, "Shattered. Eckstein didn't even know to whom Ahsoka was speaking in that scene. Everybody thanks Ahsoka for arresting Maul, even though she doesn't work for the Republic anymore, officially. Be sure to tune back in on Thursday, May 21 at 5pm PT for IGN's rewatch of The Empire Strikes Back, which will include celebrity superfan Rahul Kohli. The Clone Wars isn't here to retcon any of that history, but in its finale hours, it is making the balance of the Force a helluva lot more interesting than its been in many, many years. Might we see Ahsoka and Cal join forces and light the way for the fledgling Rebel Alliance? Par exemple, The Clone Wars révèle qu’Anakin et Obi-Wan sont avec Ahsoka juste avant d’apprendre que le général Greivous a kidnappé le chancelier Palpatine. The issue is that Ahsoka had intel about Anakin Skywalker. reliable source that Anakin was going to be the worst thing that happened to the galaxy since taxation of trade routes in the Naboo system, and she decided to keep it to herself. Back in 2005, this made his fall to the Dark Side of the Force tragic, but also somewhat realistic. I can tell you I haven't recorded anything, but I would always be up for it, that's for sure," said Eckstein. I think that's just in her nature.". The Clone Wars : Ahsoka était bien la Revanche des Siths ! Elle se termine par l’avertissement de Yoda, qui dit qu’il faut être “très prudent” lorsqu’on traite avec le Chancelier. She becomes her own thing.". and Ahsoka says, "No, not yet.". Et surtout son duel avec Maul sont des moments forts pour le personnage d’Ahsoka. He would have had a traditional master/apprentice relationship. Il s’agit de la dernière saison, et depuis son l’épisode 11, la série a atteint le point culminant de La Revanche des Sith… That shows her trust level. I'm not here to criticize Ahsoka. Ahsoka Tanos Quartier war ein spärlich eingerichteter Raum im Jedi-Tempel auf dem Planeten Coruscant. takes place concurrently with the events of Revenge of the Sith, our review of the series finale of Clone Wars, how the series managed to redeem the prequel trilogy. Dans l’épisode 11 de la Saison 7 de The Clone Wars, il y a une autre scène tirée directement de La Revanche des Sith. Dans l’épisode 11 de la saison 7 de The Clone Wars, Ahsoka sent la chute d’Anakin vers le côté obscur. C’est pourquoi un personnage aussi important que la padawan d’Anakin n’est jamais mentionné dans les films. Here's how the scene goes down. Requête réalisé par Version alternative de l’univers Star Wars prenant place 10 ans après La revanche des Sith dans laquelle Ahsoka Tano et Padmé Amidala (n’ayant pas été tuée par Anakin sur Mustafar) ont été capturées et placées dans le coma par une drogue par l’Empire galactique.