I'm levitating You can fly away with me tonight (Tonight) I'm levitating (Woo) You can fly away with me tonight You want me, I want you, baby

If you're feeling like you need a little bit of company At the same time the pop star’s Dua Lipa makes it to three years on the list, so too does Wonder’s The Definitive Collection, which has also managed 156 turns on the tally, and which is still performing quite well. I had a premonition that we fell into a rhythm My love is like a rocket, watch it blast off And I can take you for a ride Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

While Lipa and Stevie Wonder might not have much in common when it comes to the music they make or their legacies, this time around on the U.K. charts they hit the same milestone. Arctic Monkeys, one of the most successful rock groups in recent memory in the U.K., don’t seem like ones to celebrate awards and sales and the charts, but they have earned some sort of recognition this frame as their album AM (something of a self-titled effort) reaches 350 turns on the tally, a surefire sign that the British people can’t get enough of the years-old release. [Post-Chorus: Dua Lipa] I got you (Yeah), moonlight, you're my starlight December 10, 2018 10:41. The pop star’s self-titled introductory effort, which turned her into a household name almost everywhere in the world, has now been going strong on the U.K. albums chart for 156 weeks, or three years, and seeing as it is currently down to No. I am a freelance music journalist based in New York City. You can fly away with me tonight 1 and 2 on the U.K. albums chart.

Uh-uh, let's go And even if I wanted to, I can't stop [Chorus: Dua Lipa] I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight My byline has appeared in The Huffington Post, Billboard, Mashable, Noisey, The Hollywood Reporter, MTV, Fuse, and dozens of other magazines and blogs around the world. 24 - Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa Dua Lipa may be focused on promoting her recent release Future Nostalgia , but that doesn’t mean fans have completely stopped listening to her debut full-length. I'm still levitated, I'm heavily medicated The song was later featured on Club Future Nostagia, a remix album of Lipa’s Future Nostalgia.

[Bridge: Dua Lipa] Yes. any longer, but thanks to the number of hit singles featured on the set (it produced five top 10 smashes, including a trio of No.

Get out and get your bread up (Yeah, yeah) I'm levitating I'm levitating 7 on this week’s chart, and by breaking into the top 10, he has broken barriers. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Pop stars (Go), Dua Lipa with DaBaby Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah You want me (Hey), I want you, baby (Hey) 1 and 2 on the U.K. albums chart this frame, but it’s further down the ranking that some of the most exciting stories are found...including one just several spots below the highest launches that makes history. Dua Lipa is primarily a pop record, encompassing dance-pop and dark pop genres, with acoustic R&B, electro-funk, synth-pop and tropical house elements. Suga is now the first solo Korean musician to send a full-length into the highest tier on the tally. Billboard Baby, Dua Lipa make 'em dance when it come on She told me she love me and she been waitin' All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. The song has break up and religious themes, where Lipa apologizes to a lover for being on the road too often. No. [Chorus: Dua Lipa & DaBaby] Here are five titles that make waves on this week’s U.K. albums chart. New releases open at Nos. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (Let me take you for a ride) (Photo by David Crotty/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images). Needed someone to hug, even took it back to the basics 9, has now spent 52 weeks, or a full year, on the chart. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Shining just the way I like

[Post-Chorus: Dua Lipa] Left foot, right foot, levitatin' (C'mon) You, moonlight, you're my starlight (You're the moonlight) Levitating (Remix) Lyrics: Billboard Baby, Dua Lipa make 'em dance when it come on / Everybody lookin' for a dancefloor to run on / If you wanna run away with me, I know a galaxy / And I can … Follow. 1s), the set returns to that list of the most-consumed efforts, relying partly on streams to get it there. Mighta threw me off, but can't nobody stop the movement I love following charts and the biggest and most successful names in the industry, and I'm always interested in highlighting incredible feats and discovering what's next. You, moonlight, you're my starlight (You're the moonlight) And I'm feeling so electric, dance my ass off [Verse 2: DaBaby] [Chorus: Dua Lipa] And I'm feeling so electric, dance my ass off Baby, let me take you for a ride I'm levitating (Woo) The remix was announced by Lipa via social media on September 25, 2020 — a week before its release. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah © 2020 Forbes Media LLC.

The title, which only managed to peak at No.

I need you all night, comе on, dance with me You want me, I want you, baby Baby, let me take you for a ride You see what you got me out here doin'? My sugarboo, I'm levitating Weight of the world on my shoulders, I kept my head up So catch up, go put some cheese on it Yeah, yeah, yеah, yeah, yeah Dua Lipa Gets Trolled For Awkward Dance Moves, Proceeds To Troll Herself By Zaynab Zaynab @zayalives. You can fly away with me tonight You can fly away with me tonight (Yeah) 24, it will likely continue to find space for months or even years to come. You met me at the perfect time Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (Take you for a ride) Agust D, better known by his other moniker Suga (of the band BTS) debuts his second solo mixtape D-2 at No.

My sugarboo, I'm levitating It opens with "Genesis", an R&B track with a 1980s electro-guitar. Where the music don't stop for life Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. [Pre-Chorus: Dua Lipa] January 26, 2020 in Los Angeles, CA. I need you all night, come on, dance with me If I ever slip, I'll fall into a better situation

Baby, let me take you for a ride LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 26: Dua Lipa attends the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center on ... [+] January 26, 2020 in Los Angeles, CA. Baby, let me take you for a ride My byline has appeared in The Huffington Post, Billboard, Mashable, Noisey, The Hollywood Reporter, MTV, Fuse.