She’s a rookie fresh out of the FBI Academy: eager, ambitious, hungry to learn.

And I never expected also to be sad for Vega, for Michelle, this character who I grew to really love and admire. She is Unmarried. Entertainment Weekly may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. A fresh new recruit, though, is joining their ranks — but she’d perhaps be wise to behold Patrick Jane’s mad skills.

Were you shocked by Vega's death? She is best known for the role of Kaylie Cruz in the ABC Family series Make It or Break It, and as FBI Agent Michelle Vega in the TV series The Mentalist.

Please do share this post with your friends. © 2020 TV GUIDE, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

Has, Ready your resolve, Patrick Jane, because a certain seductress is coming back to, “This is a chance to find an answer. So we put those two things together and decided that what we wanted to do was create a character for everyone to fall in love with, and then kill them, and use that to launch the sort of last run of episodes for Patrick Jane.

The Mentalist airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on CBS. Offers may be subject to change without notice. I just wanted to be in that kind of space. Ironically but realistically, the death of someone close to you forces you to change, whether you want to or not. So, that wasn't very much of a stretch for me. “We knew it was the last season … and we wanted to revisit the world of traumatic death and loss that gave birth to the start of the show. He also asked me to please keep it a secret. Full Name Her body measurements are 32-24-34 inches.

"This is the crossroads. “Once the scene was over, I felt so much closer to Tim than I had in the last 3-4 months working with him,” Loren said. These last episodes are about that last step. It turns out that we're going to see a short timeline jump of about 2 weeks after Patrick kissed Teresa. Szentgyorgyi: There was a unique and really keen sense of loss that day.

The subject of Vega’s death comes up in episodes 11 and 12 and 13.”.

As CBS’ The Mentalist opens its farewell run this Sunday at 9:30/8:30c, the FBI team has bid adieu to Agent Fisher. Her older brother, Javier Lopez, is a Harvard University graduate and a commercial litigator in Miami. “Tom called me the day before I started shooting and explained my arc and let me know they were going to kill me off.” Even so, filming that death scene was an emotional experience for the actress, who previously co-starred on ABC Family’s Make It or Break It. Appearances

Would you have done anything differently if you hadn't known she was going to be killed eventually? magazine.

[2], Josie was born in Miami, Florida, and is of Cuban descent.

", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Josie_Loren&oldid=983541321, University of California, Los Angeles alumni, Articles with dead external links from February 2020, Articles with permanently dead external links, Articles with unsourced statements from June 2019, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 14 October 2020, at 20:32. Once they placed me on the ground, I never got up once to set up the next shot or anything. “I knew when I was cast,” she said. The Mentalist Is Back for a Final Season, but Which Hit Show Is Getting Benched? She followed it up with Christmas in Paradise, and then with 2008’s comic drama This Is Not a Test.

She became popular through her role of Kaylie Cruz on the ABC Family Television series “Make It or Break It” and her role in TV series “The Mentalist”.

Szentgyorgyi: It was something we'd planned from the very beginning. 1979: Another World's Alice wasn't sure she should marry Dan. ... A death like that really is a thing that makes you reassess, and in an odd way it can be a sort of spur to move forward. Was it weird for you to film the actual scene itself? Sneak Peek: Has The Mentalist Caught the FBI's New Recruit in a Lie? List of AppearancesSeason 7 (10 episodes). We wanted everyone to be in Jane's shoes and just face the challenge that faces anyone when someone is taken from them.

In college she is studying Mass Media Communication and getting a minor in Spanish.

"Hot off the presses, TVLine can report that, Is Once Upon a Time putting a twist on a triangle? The actress will come on … And I would have had that in my character regardless if I knew she was going to pass or not. The Mentalist is adding to its ranks in Season 7, casting Make It or Break It star Josie Loren in a major recurring role, TVLine has learned exclusively.

In their spoiler chat report, they stated: "I am hearing that Season 7 (premiering at “midseason”) picks up about two weeks after Jane smooched Lisbon all forrealz-like." Read biography of Evanna Lynch and Ivana Milicevic. Did knowing the outcome inform your portrayal of Vega? Josie Loren Lopez What was the rest of the cast's reaction when they found out?Szentgyorgyi: We kept it completely secret, and then when the script went out and people found out, a number of people came up to us on the writing staff and said, 'Do we have to do this?' Later that year, she appeared in a starring role on the ABC Family series Make It or Break It, a program which follows the adventures of a group of gymnasts hoping to make it to the Olympics. It's a really widespread sense of regret and sorrow.
This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. Josietle}}} She has three siblings.

I've never died on camera, but I would say it was something like, you live in that kind of zone all day, in that mentality. Here, Loren and Mentalist executive producer Tom Szentgyorgyi talked with THR about why Vega had to die, ... or imagined her — Josie really created her — we had two things in mind. But we can give you a provocative look at how the CBS drama’s farewell run begins.

She became popular through her role of Kaylie Cruz on the ABC Family Television series “Make It or Break It” and her role in TV series “The Mentalist”.

I walked onto a set where these people have been together for seven years, especially Simon and Tim [Kang] and Robin.

Birthplace

The big screen comedy was directed by Burr Steers, and starred Zac Efron, Matthew Perry, and Michelle Trachtenberg. Josie Loren Lopez (born March 19, 1987) known professionally as Josie Loren, is an American actress. Josie Loren was born on 19 March 1987 in Miami, Florida, United States of America. But will Lisbon (Robin Tunney) join him? What’s your initial reaction to the sliiiightly new dynamic? Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. CBS is shaking up its schedule for midseason, bringing in, Recently, TV Line delivered their new spoiler chat session, and dished out new spoiler intel for the upcoming "The Mentalist" season 7.