But I am sure that both men and women use both phrases. @Richtisch: In meiner alten Firma war 'Kind regards' wie schon geschrieben eine übliche Grußformel, die auch von den Muttersprachlern (AE und BE) verwendet wurde, in interner sowie externer Korrespondenz. With love. Best regards is a versatile closing that works well for semiformal or informal communication. Tampering with someone’s mail is a federal offense. When using best regards for semiformal emails, choose acquaintances you respect. You can use this phrase for people you know well or people you don’t, making it perfect for business emails.

Here are some other options you can use: To choose the right closing, you should consider your relationship with the recipient and the content of the message.

Once you print out the letter, you can use those four lines of blank space to sign your name with a pen. You need to be logged in to start a new thread. Attached you will find my resume and cover letter. Entrepreneur Insider is your all-access pass to the skills, experts, and network you need to get your business off the ground—or take it to the next level. Possibly.

Using the right one will allow you to convey the right sentiment as you close your message. Stay informed and join our daily newsletter now! Registration and use of the trainer are free of charge. Situation: You’re sending a follow-up email after a face-to-face interview. If you have any additional questions for me, I would be happy to answer them.

Here, some situations where you can use Kind Regards: 1- When emailing any company, any time. With best wishes.

I typically sign my personal letters to friends (and some e-mails) with "best regards." The closing: "Thanks"Bates: It's OK if you're actually thanking people. We put a lot of love and effort into our project. Geber86 | Getty Images.

In Deutschen E-Mails schreibt man fast immer "Beste Grüße" oder, wenn es sehr formell zugehen muss, "Mit freundlichen Grüßen", etwa, wenn man einem Unbekannten oder einem Geschäftspartner schreibt.

Indeed is not a career or legal advisor and does not guarantee job interviews or offers. What’s more, you can also use this closing in company memos. Conversely, if you’re asking someone to cover your work shifts for a weekend while you go on vacation a “Sincerest thanks” is more fitting. Jim is annoyed that Jeff’s son put a dandelion in his mailbox, so he drafted this complaint.

As a matter of fact, in North America a lot my clients just write "Best", "Take care" or "Thanks" (very common) if the correspondence has gone on for a while or you know your correspondence partner a bit.

The closing: "Regards"Bates: It's less friendly than "Kind regards," and can be a bit perfunctory, but it generally works well.Kerr: This salutation is a little short and a little distant, but at least it's a closing message. Explore our giveaways, bundles, "Pay What You Want" deals & more. Similarly, it’s safest to address customers the way they address you. IMO "best regards" is a bit more formal and "kind regards" is a bit more personal. Formal alternatives to Best Regards include “Sincerely,” “Sincerely Yours,” “Yours Truly,” “Faithfully Yours,” “Respectfully Yours,” “With Sincere Appreciation,” and “With Gratitude.” On the other hand, some informal alternatives include “Best,” “Thanks,” “See you soon,” “Take care,” “Love,” “I miss you,” and “Hugs.” Alternatively, you can create a custom closing. Similarly, it’s also appropriate for notices on school or company bulletin boards. I was wondering if you would be available for a short interview to discuss your group?