Thousand Oaks, CA 91362, USA [email protected] Check out our recommendations to stream this month. Looking for something to watch? French Cult movie of the 80s, very funny ! Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". ... Best Netflix Series and Shows. Bernard subsequently meets up with his wife, Nathalie, who has already spent a week there, and they are all welcomed by Popeye and the eccentric emcees, Bobo and Bourseault. Un humour typiquement français!

Video availability outside of United States varies. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Battle Of Pork Chop Hill Casualties, Footsteps Williamsburg, There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. If you like it, you're half-way to become a french "classics" amateur! Les bronzés font du ski is a film directed by Patrice Leconte with Michel Blanc, Marie-Anne Chazel, Christian Clavier, Thierry Lhermitte .... Year: 1979. This one is amazing. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. Bourdelle, a family of musicians, refuse to play for Germans during the war. I think I've seen that movie so many times, that I know all the lines of the movies, and still can laugh watching it again. Sign in to see videos available to you. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Highly recommended. Was this review helpful to you? I'm French so I know the film bu heart and all the lyrics. A rather cheesy old film with some laugh out loud moments. Synopsis: After the Mediterranean Club, the merry troop of friends (more known under the name of Bronzed) are found with the winter sports. Professional Halloween Masks,

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 5, 2017. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. French Fried Vacation 2 (Les Bronzés font du ski) is a classic 1979 French comedy directed by Patrice Leconte.

Coming Soon. Un humour typiquement français! Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2012, this is apparently a classic in France, but there are much better French farces, especially those by francis veber, such as the dinner game, Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2010. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango.

One of my favourite French movies of all time, together with "Les Bronzés" which came before this one. Ce film me fait rire aux larmes! English version is awful, English subtitles not there. French Fried Vacation 2 (Les Bronzés font du ski) is a classic 1979 French comedy directed by Patrice Leconte. A rather cheesy old film with some laugh out loud moments.

Dc Personality, Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. The lack of subtitles might put some people off but there is an English version on the dvd (which is absolutely terrible). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. Synopsis. Most striking is Thierry Lhermitte, perhaps best-known these days for his brilliant performance in the Dinner Game (Le Diner de Cons) and one of the finest French comic actors of all time. One … We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. The characters from the first movie get together again, this time in the ski resort of Val d'Isère where Jérôme, Gigi and Popeye work. (Leconte went on to direct many fine films.) Les Bronzés font du ski. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. Les Bronzés font du ski (1979) ... Film Année 90 Télécharger Films Grand Ecran Comédie Musicale Films Cultes Meilleurs Films Affiche De Film Film À Voir Whoopi Goldberg.

This FAQ is empty. There are no featured audience reviews for Les bronzés font du ski at this time.

Coming Soon, Regal Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! Los Angeles Office. Games, competitions, outings, bathing and sunburn accompany a continual succession of casual affairs. Bernard et Nathalie, enrichis, affichent leur superbe. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Josiane Balasko, Michel Blanc, Marie-Anne Chazel, Gérard Jugnot, Thierry Lhermitte and Christian Clavier wrote and created together the play "Amours, Coquillages et Crustacés", and drew the scenario for Les Bronzés from this café-théâtre piece. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. …Condensé du film mythique. This one is amazing. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2012, this is apparently a classic in France, but there are much better French farces, especially those by francis veber, such as the dinner game, Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2010. Retrouvez-nous sur Facebook. Copyright © Fandango. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. One of the few movies where I can watch it time after time and still find it hilarious. They spend the night in a mountain hut but are unable to get any rest as they are kept awake by the noises of three horny Italian skiers with whom they must share the place. Coming Soon. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher.

Of course for the French, Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2016.

Paul George Wingspan,

Subtitles aren't there from French to English and the English version was doing our head in after 2 mins.

Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2007.

), Holidaymakers arriving in a Club Med camp on the Ivory Coast are determined to forget their …. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy ... Best Netflix Series and Shows. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2014. un classique! Knoxville Soccer Team, Use the HTML below.

Eight tourists who met in a holiday camp on the Ivory Coast are reunited for a skiing holiday. ... Trailer.

Jean-Pierre, a frazzled sport agent, has better things to do than to look after his friend's labrador Didier. Coming Soon, Regal Soft Beads For Steelhead, Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox!

Seraphim Falls Ending, With Josiane Balasko, Michel Blanc, Marie-Anne Chazel, Christian Clavier. Arsenal Catholic Or Protestant, A genuine and often funny depiction of the relationships between monitors and children in a summer vacation camp. Of course for the French, Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2016. There are no featured audience reviews for Les bronzés font du ski at this time. The thing I like about this type of comedy is that it's slapstick in style, but there's nothing unrealistic or outlandish to take you out of the movie. - P.Iva 01816001000 Testata Giornalistica registrata al Tribunale di Roma n.332 del 11.07.2001, We Are The Thousand - L’incredibile storia di Rockin’1000, Addio Sean Connery, il leggendario attore è morto all'età di 90 anni, Gretel e Hansel e gli altri: tutti gli horror di Oz Perkins in streaming per festeggiare Halloween, Diego Armando Maradona e il cinema: storia personale del Pibe de Oro sul grande schermo, Halloween Kills: nuovo teaser trailer dell'horror che vedremo a Halloween... del 2021, Perché Cadaver è l'horror su Netflix perfetto per Halloween 2020, tra catastrofe e teatri chiusi, Dario Argento in mostra: il Museo del Cinema omaggia il maestro del brivido, Uomini e polpi: Il mio amico in fondo al mare è il documentario Netflix da non perdere, Gordon & Paddy e il mistero delle nocciole, Hotel Transylvania 3 - Una vacanza mostruosa, La ruota del Khadi: l'ordito e la trama dell'India. French Fried Vacation (Les Bronzés) is a cult 1978 French comedy film directed by Patrice Leconte. French Cult movie of the 80s, very funny ! Most striking is Thierry Lhermitte, perhaps best-known these days for his brilliant performance in the Dinner Game (Le Diner de Cons) and one of the finest French comic actors of all time. Prime Video has your Halloween movie picks covered. Brittany Snow Wedding, Cinemark One of my favourite French movies of all time, together with "Les Bronzés" which came before this one. A lighthearted and silly comedy, with a few scenes that will have you crying with laughter. Cinemark Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Trova i migliori Film e Serie TV disponibili sulle principali piattaforme di streaming legale. Title: This French slapstick comedy from 1979 is both very funny and a showcase for some future stars. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.