https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/LMAO, "If this were one of our wedding photos I would annul the marriage, "They speak and write another language," she said, recently, when on a visit to Sydney, adding, "OMG, it's all LOL and IMHO and, He shared the stunt with his followers on Twitter, writing: ", RE IF THE GIRLS WIN THE UK HEAT THEY WILL GO HEAD-TO-HEAD AGAINST THE WORLD'S BEAUTY QUEENS MARGARET THOMAS: That's lovely to hear enjoy your holliday xxx RE SEND US YOUR GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF MASTERPIECES DENNY WILLIAMS: Omg guys im on a diet and im drooling looking at these, But he revealed last week: "Just been told off by mumsy cause my twitter pic makes me "look like a convict", The Facebook page was taken down yesterday, but it previously showed a message timed at 8.17pm on April 1, which read: "Can't wait to bash some long haired hippys up @ the G20." Hilarious! Arsenal fans react to claims Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 'wants transfer to Man Utd'; Sensational reports from Italy claim Gabon international Aubameyang is open to the idea of a transfer to Manchester United, X Factor fans want 'Mr Nasty' to return as they accuse Simon Cowell of 'going soft'; Many fans took to Twitter to say they missed the 'old' Simon Cowell, Instagram makes it easier to check who follows you with new feature, Week 2 May 2017: 4 Viral topics this week, lizzle a wild card word for words beginning with. For example, the letter E would be replaced with the number 3. New book, He Texted, asks guys to decode what men write versus what they mean, That was the tweet that was; that was Goal posts from the stars as they witter on Twitter, Love Island fans mock Jordan over 'pained' expression as India brutally friendzones him; Jordan Hames royally messed up on Love Island last night after he confessed he fancied India - who did not like him back, Ja Rule slams Fyre docus, says he's victim of festival disaster: 'I too was scammed'. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Twenty minutes later a reply was posted that said: ", The docs clearly have Billy at fault but let's blame the rapper, This is why so many of us don't bother buying, Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, 'Disgusting' groom slated for not cleaning grubby nails on wedding day; Photos of the rings posted on Facebook attracted widespread disgust from users who couldn't believe the state of the groom's nails, St Louis is Saint Louis, not Street Louis, Haboobs vs. sandstorms: Arabic weather terminology causes controversy in small-town Texas, Art lovers make complete spectacle of themselves; Teen places glasses on gallery floor - and impressed visitors flock to view, The rules of TEXT DATING; Texting is a big part of modern relationships, but the signals can still be hard to read. Plus ik what people are saying now! LMAO is one of many common words used in text messaging, instant messaging, chatting, and on Facebook and Twitter. im dying, Yea everyone was saying lmao and stuff and I was always like, “doesn’t that mean Lick My Appetizing Olive?” I have no idea what they were actually talking about, all my friends were saying lmao and i did not know that but i do know. What follows is what many of these acronyms stand for.