As I am about to enter the first aid station I hear that first pro is finishing the race. Footnote: Now you may think “Wow Tiphaine, such a tribute to Germany, you basically told we were fat drunks.

It is really warm on the course, at least 90 (temperature measured in the shade), so it has to be even warmer on the course since there is no shade. I spent half of my high school years eating what we call “kebab” in France; the only quality they have is that they come with fries. Maybe I do look like a tourist! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. All my training has been heart rate based… I start to worry a little bit and then remember the answer my coach had given me when I asked at what heart rate zones I should be doing the event. The highlight of the exchange was, for me, the Latvia trip.

In the country of love, bodies are much more sexualized in general. Membre Parissnantes - Tiphaine Praud - Voyage Forum. I did the ancestral technique of the “French coward”. Some of the turns in the descent are pretty sharp and either their brakes did not function properly or some were coming too fast and could not turn fast enough. Google Privacy. After the check-in at the hotel we find out from the concierge that of the listed 2500 participants, there will be one less at the start the next morning. I might go deeper in the French cliché with this paragraph, but the cheese issue in Germany is a hot topic I ought to write about. My everyday life is pretty much the same as           in France: shopping in Lidl and H&M, eating Döner and drinking cheap beers. The Latvian students first came to Greifswald for a week to start the work project and to visit and spend some time in the lovely city.

You like brötchen. First lap done in 1:10. She has an illness (epileptic) that can make her faint, but she took her treatment with her. You want your cheese to be brötchen adequate: right size, right slice, standardizes cheese.

As an average French I also do love cheese. This author has yet to write their bio. My paradoxical thinking, unfortunately, seems to be crossing borders. After one month living in Germany I am finally going to BERLIN! How do I know? It hits me: this is my first Ironman, I am doing it for my brother, I am lucky to be here and I have so much support that it is humbling. I kind of was expecting a moment at which point I would have some doubts and thankfully I had a plan for that. You have to REALLY want to be there. I am one of the last ones to go in. I feel this confidence that today is going to be a good fun day. We then all together went to Berlin one day to discover the German political institutions and to converse with a member from the Research and Documentation Services from the Bundestag. March 2020 – September 2020: Apply Now ! I wake up naturally at 4:30am. Frieda Hain ist ein Eldorado für Nähbegeisterte und alle, die es werden wollen. hivers, logbook Hive#03 : Ecosystem projects 2019-09-20 by Tiphaine PITOISET. I know why I am here and what I am trying to do. I immediately figured: “The amount of money I will spare this year since I can spend only 10€ for a night out!” WRONG.

After the few first hundred yards I quickly realize that it is going to be a long run. * This article’s goal is to be a satire. Olivia is the local support team cheerleader.