The galaxy is yours with LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga! LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 75279 Building Kit for Kids, Fun Calendar with Star Wars Buildable Toys Plus Code to Unlock Character in Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Game, New 2020 (311 Pieces) 4.9 out of 5 stars 632 # 1 Best Seller in Toy Building Sets. You can choose to test your memory of LEGO Star Wars or research the answers on Brickset. :). 8/20 not bad for me, I got 16/20, without researching.I have a large knowledge of Star Wars, but less so of Lego Star Wars.That was kinda fun! I'd love to see more of these quizzes on Brickset. After looking through the answers, I feel better for some reason.

haha love it. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. got the last one wrong. @someguy827 - 75192 Millennium Falcon includes a Mynock rather than a Gundark. I'm more into Technic but I think I would also do poorly on a test like that on Technic because I do not calculate when such and such piece starts to exist and in how many colours etc, etc. Some of the questions are a real challenge. 7/20, and I should have done better. many questions are pretty hard. I', pleased! International customers can shop on www.bestbuy.com and have orders shipped to any U.S. address or U.S. store. I was confident about 7 or 8 maybe, the rest were guesses. Please log in to post comments on this article. 13/20. The questions from the beginning goofed me up the most. Ver más detalles. LEGO Star Wars : The Skywalker Saga est un jeu d'aventure sur PC développé par TT Games. Got 7/20 and quite impressed with that as I was about 80% sure on roughly 2 questions.

LEGO Star Wars is celebrating its twentieth anniversary in 2019. Some questions are really challenging. 11/20. Was the OOT battle droids similar to the B1 battle droids or different? Dans ce deuxième épisode, Alexandre Ruiz et Bertrand Amar s’intéressent aux compétitions physiques. 8!

The last question was a lucky guess, though I'm not at all surprised by the answer. ? This was fun and tested how well I knew the Star Wars theme that I collect! UU. Lucky guesses on some, but I did it! But I don't actively collect Star Wars sets (I gave up quickly) and, while loving the original trilogy, don't really follow trivia etc. Présentée par le CIC, Esport Business de ES1 est votre nouvelle émission consacrée à l’économie du sport électronique. I didn't count the commander, security and pilot battle droids as B1 since I always thought the latter were OOM series battle droids. 8/20... as always with tests I talk myself out of my first choice, as if the test is trying to trick me or something. of course i was 50/50 on the questions i had to guess between the the two obvious answers! This is an average score out of 10 left by our most trusted members. So I nailed things like 'first female minifigure', 'first Bounty Hunter', 'original AotC battle droid colour', 'first Legends vehicle' really easily, and for the others either took random guesses or used a bit of deduction based on the little I did know.

Keep them coming ..... Got em all, but I guessed the polybag debut year and the number of battle droids. How well optimised is Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens for PC? I'm fine with twelve.

I feel like I should get a few half points for picking the wrong answer, but second guessing myself with the right one.

AAA Game System Requirements, Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core, Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6850 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 430, Processor: Intel Core i5-750 2.66GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 970, Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5850 1024MB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480. Also 10/20 :(. Il rassemble les aventures LEGO de tous les films Star Wars, avec la trilogie originale, la prélogie et la nouvelle trilogie. I almost fell for the planets one. Nice Lego Star Wars trivia! My brother got 10/20 just from hearing me talk about Lego Star Wars for 10 years. Learning a thing or 20 and looking forward to the next quiz! Remember to read the questions carefully and good luck! Buy LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for Nintendo Switch at GameStop. 14/20. Further challenges will be published during the next couple of weeks. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. This was a fun idea! Pleased with that considering Star Wars is only 4% of my collection. 12/20. It's disturbing to me how many correct answers from my 10/20 score were guesses... 17/20. 12/20 Not bad for no research or particular fanatic interest. Lifespan score reflects how much gameplay this pc game has in it. My favorite question was the one about the first bounty hunter minifig being Zam Wessel who is also one of the only ones that hasn’t been remade. I got 7/20, not bad for someone who doesn't know everything about LEGO Star Wars! 14/20Special thanks to the first edition of the Lego Star Wars Visual Dictionary from when I was younger. Most I knew, some I guessed, and there were a few really tricky questions, especially when they were about minifigures, since that's not my specialty.Hehehe, that planet question! 18/20, fan of Lego Star Wars since 1999, missed the questions about the reveal of 75159 Death Star and the first ever polybag released. happy with the results nontheless :-). Star Wars has revealed 10 physical LEGO Star Wars sets that feature in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, some of which will unlock content …

What's your user review score for Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens? 18/20Pretty good. Those were hard! Wait, this is just the easy test... 13/20, which is way more than I expected as I'm not a big LEGO Star Wars fan (even though I love both LEGO and Star Wars I'm not a fan of LEGO Star Wars). I didn’t so to bad! Fun and original quiz question!

I literally owned the polybag in question, I just completely forgot to factor it into account.In any case, I love quizzes like this... looking forward to seeing more of them :D. 12/20 did the quiz about 2 hours ago, while watching Big bang Theory lol.. someone do an Avengers Quiz or an X-men one ...Oh do you all know that lego are producing Star trek sets next year, Im well excited.. 12/20, and half of those were lucky guesses, lol. Where does Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens rank in the list of the most demanding games? I would like to see more content like this on Brickset. Not too bad considering I don't actively collect the theme, although I had SEVERAL lucky guesses. Value score reflects how much enjoyment this pc game delivers compared to how much it costs. These are great!14/20! 8/20. 15. Ah well. I got the X-Wing and planet set ones wrong, plus one more I can't remember, 15/20 not too bad! A few questions threw me but pretty proud I knew most of them. 16/20 without researching. 15/20, I'm a lot more versed with older sets. Overall so happy with my score! First we for some pretty poorly designed sets at the beginning.

12 cold, that's quite a bit better than random chance would predict. Had no idea about the how the Death Star was revealed! 18/20 without looking up info, not bad. Thought the planet question was a bit sneaky but feel very smug for some reason for getting the bounty hunter question. Not bad for not knowing a lot of answers. Would have never thought I can made "that" much. Can I run Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens System Requirements, Alternative Game Tags: lego star wars, lego the force awakens, lego star wars the force awakens, star wars, episode VII the forfce awakens, GD Tags: lego star wars, lego the force awakens, lego star wars the force awakens, star wars, episode VII the forfce awakens, Related News for Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens is well optimized, Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens vs Avg. XDThis was great! 6/20 that was a tough quiz. 20/20 ! Let us know how you performed in the comments but please refrain from revealing the answers. Tout ce qu’il faut savoir sur la nouvelle console de Sony, gamescom 2020 : Lego Star Wars : La Saga Skywalker repoussé à 2021, une sortie sur next-gen annoncée.