As a result, there are 31-, 32-, 41-, 45-, 47-, and 48-card backs. It is these original, Kenner Vintage figures that have always been the main focus for collectors but as these become more and more scarce and prices becoming more expensive collector’s attention are turning to other things.

This item will be posted through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking.

EV-9D9’s card, for example, has sold for more than 30 dollars on eBay. Das Winterrüstungsset des Gesetzlosen, das Gabelstapler-Läufer-Transportmittel und mehr wurden dem Kartellmarkt hinzugefügt! the movie’s theatrical release. This line from Toy Biz included.... || Contact Me || About Me || Privacy Policy ||, The following websites, magazines and books are some of the sources I have used to research the material on this site as well as many of the images etc: wikipedia I megomuseum I figurerealm I rebblescum I Mego  Action Figure Toys by John Bonavita I Toyfare Magazine I Official Price Guide to Action Figures by Stuart W. Wells III and Jim Main I, © Copyright and Copy Colin Nobody Sleeps In The Woods Tonight Trailer DF, "Insidious 5" kommt – und wird endlich eine echte Horror-Fortsetzung, Nach Erfolg von "Lucy" auf Netflix: So stehen die Chancen für "Lucy 2", "Star Wars 9"-Gerücht: So endet "Der Aufstieg Skywalkers", "Star Wars 9"-Theorien: So könnte Imperator Palpatine in "The Rise Of Skywalker" zurückkehren, Nach "Star Wars 9" kommen erst mal keine weiteren "Star Wars"-Filme, "Fack Ju Göhte"-Star Jella Haase in einer Dreiecksbeziehung: Trailer zu "Bis wir tot sind oder frei", "Doctor Strange"-Regisseur macht wieder Horror – mit einer Verfilmung einer Story von "Locke & Key"-Autor Joe Hill, "Get Out"-Macher übernimmt Horror-Kult-Remake – und das passt wie die Faust aufs Auge, "Borat 2": Geldspenden für Fanliebling – und auch Sacha Baron Cohen legt was drauf.

Du kannst dein Abonnement jederzeit kündigen, indem du deine E-Mail-Voreinstellungen änderst. Die Meinungen und Äußerungen auf diesen Websites stammen von den jeweiligen Autoren und spiegeln weder die Ansichten von BioWare, LucasArts und den Lizenzgebern wider, noch geben selbige jegliche Garantie für die Richtigkeit der Inhalte dieser Websites und sind in keiner Weise für diese verantwortlich. Dezember 2022), „Star Wars 11“ (20. Are you looking for an Action Figure Price Guide and Checklists? Followed by WARNING: The following contains spoilers for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. The ROTJ cards also featured a number of promotions, one of Cover artist

One of these are the figure card-backs. Bei den neuen Filmen ab 2022 werden wir jedoch neue Figuren kennenlernen.

The first three deal with mainly the Kenner and US released cards On the 65-back card two of the Ewok figures were initially figures. 32 rarer than the other and that an equal number of each was produced, which would It was released on December 11, 2013.