Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). Other translations. salutiamo cordialmente.

Ça n'est pas parfait, mais j'ai fait de mon mieux. My best regards and congratulations to Christy and indeed Cheryll and Nancy.-A.P. → One final check to be sure he's looking his best ... → she could have her hair done and look her best for the cameras, → best of all, this is a house that children will love. See 2 authoritative translations of Best regards in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. In attesa di una Vostra risposta, cordiali saluti. Elle n'est pas exactement un génie de la cuisine, même au mieux de sa forme. dans ses habits du dimanche, tout endimanché.

We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Have you tried it yet?

These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search.

https://www.definitions.net/translate/best regards/EN, best traditional healer, lost love spells, sangoma, psychic healer+256783573282 quick money spells.

gards Would you like to know how to translate best regards to other languages? Elapsed time: 123 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. Exact: 416. best regards. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo.

This page provides all possible translations of the word best regards in the Hindi language.

→ Miss Blockey was at her best when she played the piano. Thank you for this wonderful plug-in and my, The past few days that many events, Tone of the stomach was not my, Les derniers jours que de nombreux événements, Le ton de l'estomac n'a pas été mes, Being satisfied that you will understand the merits of our request, the undersigned renew, Mr.Minister of Commerce, the assurance of our, Étant persuadées que vous comprendrez le bien-fondé de notre requête, les soussignées vous renouvellent, Monsieur le Ministre du Commerce, l'assurance de nos. → It wasn't her fault, she was trying her best to help. He's not exactly patient at the best of times. → My brother was the best man at her wedding.

→ He was in Spain for the best part of 5 years. → We polished and wore our second-best boots.

© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. My husband and I were very well served by John Peart. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas.

→ It doesn't have to be perfect, just try your best.

bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation

© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. "best regards."

→ They looked as if they were dressed in their Sunday best, the girls in clean white dresses, the boys in dark trousers and plain white shirts. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. être au meilleur de sa forme, être au mieux de sa forme. Definitions.net. My husband and I were very well served by John Peart. Please upgrade for the best experience.

They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. I gave my best regards to the bride and groom during their wedding reception. au meilleur de sa forme, au mieux de sa forme. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Best regards, Mike Dawson.". → Such conditions will take years to create and, in the meantime, we must make the best of a bad job. Saludos cordiales, Mike Dawson".

Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for best regards and thousands of other words.

"Estimado señor Robinson, Gracias por su donación. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.

Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. You can complete the translation of best regards given by the English-French Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse, English-French dictionary : translate English words into French with online dictionaries. This page provides all possible translations of the word best regards in almost any language.

meilleures salutations, salutations très chaleureuses, 'best regards' also found in translations in French-English dictionary, greeting when isolated, → At best Nella would be an invalid; at worst she would die. → We searched for the keys for the best part of an hour. migliori saluti. Your browser is not supported.

Translate Best regards. Translation for 'best regards' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations. cari saluti.

-- "No, not to the best of my knowledge.".

Exact: 434. Collaborative Dictionary     English-French, meilleurs voeux ; cordialement ; bien cordialement.

I miei ossequi. All rights reserved. Translation of "best regards" in Italian. Mon époux et moi avons été très bien servis par John Peart. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed.

Remember that concerning and about can work just as well as, and more concisely than, in regard to and with regard to. → The accommodation was makeshift at best. → She wants the have the best of both worlds - a big salary and not many working hours.

→ Write down the things that you do best. → To the best of my knowledge, Gloria did not make those comments.

Web. cordiali saluti. Adverb. best man, best practice, personal best, best before date, With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for best regards and thousands of other words. Noun. Elapsed time: 56 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. Regards, Best regards, and Kind regards are good email sign-offs.. Mes meilleures salutations et félicitations à Christy et en effet Cheryl et Nancy.-A.P. Which one did you like best?, Which one did you like the best? but "il est bien à toi" : it's indeed yours, it belongs to you indeed, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...). → the best of care delivered in the most sensitive way possible. Results: 416. → It's a marvelous song - Frank Sinatra at his best. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. These examples may contain rude words based on your search.

. Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web!

Looking forward to your reply, best regards. "Dear Mr. Robinson, Thank you for your donation. The phrases in regards to and with regards to are never correct, and you might garner criticism if you use them.

(m) means that a noun is masculine.

A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time). → both teams played to the best of their ability. Results: 434.

Here's how you say it. Translation English - French Collins Dictionary, English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All English-French translations from our dictionary.

→ UK companies are not following corporate best practice.

These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search.

Con la speranza che ci verrete a trovare ancora, In attesa del Vostro gentile riscontro porgiamo i nostri. She's not a great cook at the best of times.

Les di mis saludos a la novia y el novio durante su banquete de boda.

→ I take care of them to the best of my ability. Thanks and, Vorrei chiedere aiuto, consulenza... Grazie e. With the hope that you will come to find us again. Kind regards. You can complete the translation of best regards given by the English-French Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, …

Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange.
Need to translate "best regards" to French? 1 Nov. 2020. distinti saluti.

सादर Hindi Discuss this best regards English translation with the community:

Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange.

cordiale saluto.

Principales traductions: Anglais: Français: Best regards, expr expression: Prepositional phrase, adverbial phrase, or other phrase or expression--for example, "behind the times," "on your own.

“Regards,” “Best Regards,” and “Regard” in Summary. → "Did they ever meet each other?" → There is nowhere else to go, so make the best of it. → He never carried a gun to the best of my knowledge.

→ I'm not at my best when I first get up in the morning. → If you want more information, the best thing to do is have a word with the bus driver.