", Sure enough, the performance went more than smoothly. They are still in each other's lives though, just not in the same exclusive capacity.". Two months after The Weeknd's album release, Hadid followed and then unfollowed his ex Selena Gomez. Nine months after the couple's split, a source told Us Weekly that Hadid and The Weeknd "have been in touch recently." He has worked so hard, and he did so well that night. ran a report that the couple's PDA during the event was hot and heavy. Hadid quietly unfollows The Weeknd by early April. The Weeknd de nouveau en couple avec son ex Bella Hadid ? Better yet, this 'kini is consciously created, having been made from regenerated fishing nets. "It was just like this cathartic piece of art. I don't see him as The Weeknd," she told Glamour. According to tabloid reports at the time, the exes ran into each other at Catch One nightclub after their August 2019 breakup, with Hadid leaving shortly after The Weeknd arrived. An insider told TMZ that after the birthday spotting, the pair was just friends. ", Eight Rising Stars You're About to See Everywhere, What to Know About the Down-Ballot Election, Pete Buttigieg Doesn't Think He's a 'Slayer'. Don't cross the border! Hadid and The Weeknd were then spotted in Soho alongside Bella's sister Gigi and mom, Yolanda, signaling their seals of approval for the relationship. Hadid appeared in the music video for The Weeknd's song, "In the Night. AKM-GSI, Credit: As for another reconciliation between the two, apparently they "Earned It." ", An Us Weekly insider went further, claiming, "Bella has reached out to Abel a few times and told him Selena is using him. "Not anymore, I think," she casually stated. Click (right) to bag the set for yourself! Gomez commented on fan account Selssbrina's Instagram (via TheSelenaRundown) and wrote, "I shouldn't of spoken without knowing the truth. The consensus was that Hadid's runway walk won the post-breakup narrative. Towards the end of the month, two singles from The Weeknd's album After Hours were released. Bella Hadid snuggled up to boyfriend The Weeknd on an ATV as they enjoyed the island of Providenciales in Turks and Caicos this week. While vacationing in Japan in October 2016, the adorable pair documented their adventures, which included taking mirror selfies (duh) and eating ramen. Ed Sheeran, The Weeknd, and Bella Hadid attended an event at the Hard Rock in New York. Chaos, clashes then crackdown: Boris Johnson's lockdown announcement comes amid claims of fierce arguments... Poignant last photo of a 007 icon: James Bond star Sir Sean Connery poses with son Jason as tributes pour in... 'He helped create the modern blockbuster': 007 Daniel Craig leads A-list tributes to original Bond Sir Sean... From bricklayer to 007: Sean Connery enjoyed 50 year film career but he will undoubtedly be remembered as... Adele 'REJECTS £40 million worth of diet endorsement deals amid her staggering seven stone weight loss'. Yolanda also shared a snap of her daughter and The Weeknd on Bella's birthday. Bella shared a number of photos from the couple's dreamy getaway. E! "This is YOUR day baby! That source added that the former couple still seem to be "on good terms. proclaimed the pair was "exclusively dating" and "in a great place." WHEN THEY SLAYED THE STYLE GAME AT THE GRAMMYS, 7. However, plans for a reconciliation were abruptly halted when The Weeknd was spotted kissing Selena Gomez in Santa Monica. "Bella never really lost feeling for Abel and had hope they would eventually get back together," a source told the outlet. It wasn't all relaxation for the couple, with Bella also sharing some video of herself commandeering a jet ski. Their perceived reunion came about four months after a source told the outlet, “there’s always a possibility that they will get back together down the line.”, Earlier this month, The Weeknd spoke with Esquire about the inspiration behind his 2018 six-track EP My Dear Melancholy. Stefanie Keenan/Getty, Credit: Ed Sheeran, The Weeknd, and Bella Hadid attended an event at the Hard Rock in New York. She still has feelings for The Weeknd and there’s always a possibility that they will get back together down the line, but for right now, she’s single. A source told E! After initially connecting in 2015, the couple has had multiple breakups and reconciliations. Thin, faint, exhausted: Many predict Rishi Sunak will be the next PM... but a new biography by LORD ASHCROFT... Anti-lockdown demonstrations intensify around Europe as protesters in Rome hurl Molotov cocktails, bottles... Furlough scheme extension will cost the government another £7BILLION and drain £1.8billion a day from the... MAIL ON SUNDAY COMMENT: This is far too grave a decision for four men to make in private. Ready to go: Bella covered up in an orange scarf to protect from sand and dust. WHEN THE WEEKND SUPPORTED BELLA AT THE FASHION LOS ANGELES AWARDS, 3. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. DR ELLIE CANNON answers your questions. I know I’m a lil late but I’m still in shock thinking about my birthday this year. "Bella and Abel have been in touch the last couple of weeks and have been working on their relationship," the source said. The reality star was soaking up the sunshine on vacation with her beau, The Weeknd, and shared photos of herself in this eye-catching bikini set by Talia Collins. In "Scared to Live," The Weeknd addresses the on-off nature of his relationship with Hadid, encouraging her to move on with someone else. ELLE participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. ... Hadid and The Weeknd was back on. The couple re-followed each other on Instagram. Us Weekly reported that the musician asked Hadid to move into his NYC apartment and she agreed. Fans also read into the bridge of the song for possible reconciliation clues: But the couple hadn't reconciled in real life. Fancy making it yours? WHEN THEY MADE THE N.Y.C. Hadid promptly unfollowed Gomez on Instagram. Who speaks for the... PETER HITCHENS: The dictators have taken over - and we didn't even notice. It’s a classic halterneck two-piece in a striking red colourway, perfect if you like teeny weeny bikinis that will stand the test of time! PrettyLittleThing minimal adjustable bikini set, Island style: Bella, 22, showed off her taut tummy in a white cropped top and baggy jeans, Land and sea: The couple also rented jet skis for a ride over the waves, Happy place: The star revealed she's been jet skiing every day. From Missguided to Heidi Klein and beyond, we've got an itty bitty red bikini to suit every style and budget. In the aforementioned Rolling Stone piece, The Weeknd revealed that he'd bought Hadid a Yorkie named Hendrix for her 19th birthday. E! [this post is now deleted] why am i up at nearly 3 in the morning doing this? Here, a review of their twisty past. A source told the outlet, "They are in different places right now, physically and mentally. I don’t see him as The Weeknd," she explained. There's no denying that Hadid and The Weeknd kissed at the Magnum x Alexander Wang afterparty for the 2018 Cannes Film Festival. “It just kind of fell into my lap,” he told the outlet of their relationship. The pair stopped by a Lakers Game, keeping their spring of public engagements going strong. The "Blinding Lights" lyrics also allude to Hadid coming back to The Weeknd. Fay Weldon's husband Nick, 71, insists he is 'not a villain' after novelist, 89,... Saccharine promises about saving Christmas won't do: SARAH VINE says we need workable solutions now. Gamepiks, Credit: There's only one thing that could keep these love birds off each other – an epic Lakers game. ", An E! Every item on this page was chosen by an ELLE editor. Towards the end of the summer (and after several teases on Instagram Stories) Hadid and The Weeknd was back on. "My motive was literally to work with her," he admitted. Other than one near run-in at Catch One nightclub in late August, the couple appeared to be working on solo projects. "I'm proud of The Weeknd and the music he makes, but I really love Abel." “Their schedules have been too hard to coordinate and he is focusing on finishing and promoting his album,” a source told the outlet. ", In the same interview, she was asked whether she feels she's dating Abel or his musical persona, The Weeknd. Un peu à l'image du couple Miley Cyrus et Liam Hemsworth, il faut être bien accroché pour suivre la romance de Bella Hadid et du chanteur The Weeknd. Sometimes you want to be sad about it or handle it differently, but at the end of the day, you never want to burn a bridge that you've fought so hard to build."