Roboty publiczne i inne programy naprawcze w stanie zakładały pewne prace dla Indian w ich rezerwatach, a ustawa o reorganizacji Indian z 1934 r. umożliwiła plemionom zorganizowanie własnych władz samorządowych.

Minnesota is a state situated in the Midwestern United States.According to the 2010 United States Census, Minnesota is the 22nd most populous state with 5,639,632 inhabitants but the 14th largest by land area, spanning 79,626.74 square miles (206,232.3 km 2) of land. Around the state seal is a wreath of the state flower, the lady slipper. In 1840 Pierre Bottineau became a resident of St. Paul with a claim in the center of the settlement.[26].

[138], Interstate Highways

Średnia temperatura punktu rosy waha się od 14,4 °C na południu do 8,9 °C na północy. Wiele z lasów północnych w Minnesocie zostało wyciętych, pozostawiono jedynie skrawki starych ekosystemów w obszarach takich jak Las Narodowy Chippewa lub Las Narodowy Superior, w którym znajduje się Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness z 1600 km² niewyciętych lasów. Minnesota jest w Stanach Zjednoczonych największym producentem buraków cukrowych, kukurydzy cukrowej i grochu do przetwarzania, a także hodowcą indyków. Natomiast mediana dochodów gospodarstw domowych w latach 2002–2004 liczyła 55 914 dolarów, piąty wynik w Stanach Zjednoczonych, a najwyższy wśród 36 stanów poza wschodnim wybrzeżem. Wycinka jest kontynuowana i dotyczy około jednej trzeciej lasów stanowych. [128] Higher education institutions that call Saint Paul home include three public and eight private colleges and universities and five post-secondary institutions. [41] The annual Rondo Days celebration commemorates the African American community. The Dakota name for where Saint Paul is situated is "Imnizaska" for the "white rock" bluffs along the river. Paul Business Journal named in 2008 as the eighth-best place to work in the Twin Cites for companies with 1,000 full-time Minnesota employees,[73] and Securian Financial Group Inc.[74]. Christopher Columbus Monument, torn down in 2020. Program „New Deal” umożliwił częściowe odrodzenie ekonomiczne.

As of 2004, nearly 10% of the city's population were recent Hmong immigrants from Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, and Myanmar. Saint Paul hosts a number of museums, including the University of Minnesota's Goldstein Museum of Design,[90] the Minnesota Children's Museum,[91] the Schubert Club Museum of Musical Instruments,[92][93] the Minnesota Museum of American Art,[94][95] the Traces Center for History and Culture,[96] the Minnesota History Center, the Alexander Ramsey House, the James J. Hill House, the Minnesota Transportation Museum, the Science Museum of Minnesota, and the Twin City Model Railroad Museum.

W Minnesocie znajduje się 6564 naturalnych rzek i potoków, których łączna długość liczy ok. 111 000 km. But their plan was met with heavy opposition from former Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges, who said her city was suffering from "stadium fatigue" after building three stadiums, for the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings and the Minnesota Golden Gophers, within a six-year span.

W 1839 r. armia wymusiła na nich wyprowadzkę w dół rzeki, gdzie osiedlili się i stworzyli Saint Paul.