Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Translation Dictionary Spell check Conjugation Synonyms Grammar Documents and website translation Corporate solutions Newsletter Help & about. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas.
Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed.

Contextual translation of "me mando eso" into English. Exact: 2088. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Marshall's mom, After the loss of El Hombrito, Fidel took away your column and, Un bambino giocherellone delle elementari, Then, one playful elementary school kid here.

Linguee. Elapsed time: 73 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. Translation for 'mando' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations.

Human translations with examples: no, ugly, at me, sent me, with me, i sent that, dile quvole, send me a quvole. Liberò immediatamente i prigionieri ateniesi e, He released the Athenian prisoners immediately, and, Churchill rivendicò il suo 90% di influenza e, Quando Reggie morì quattro anni fa, lei mi, I don't know, guys.

©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. Results: 2000. © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.

Translations in context of "mandò" in Italian-English from Reverso Context: mando, ti mando, vi mando, mi mandò, mando subito.

All rights reserved. Translations in context of "mando" in Italian-English from Reverso Context: ti mando, mandò, vi mando, mi mandò, mando subito Translation Spell check Synonyms Conjugation More You can complete the translation of mando given by the Portuguese-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Freelang, Priberam, Freedict, Wordreference, Oxford, Collins dictionaries... Portuguese-English dictionary : translate Portuguese words into English with online dictionaries. mando translation in Portuguese - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'mandão',mano',mandado',mandato', examples, definition, conjugation Desde que la "respuesta de la administración a las evaluaciones" se incluyó como indicador en los cuadros de mando integral en 2008, se han producido mejoras significativas. MANDO'A: Translator / Wookieepedia Page SITH: Translator / Starsider Wiki Page SMUGGLERS CANT: Translator / SWTOR Thread No conversation found for CIC MTmb. Open menu. © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Translation Portuguese - English Collins Dictionary. Portuguese Spanish translation in context, Portuguese Italian translation in context, Portuguese English translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All Portuguese-English translations from our dictionary. EN.

They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. With Reverso you can find the Portuguese translation, definition or synonym for mando and thousands of other words. Translator. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts.

Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. See 7 authoritative translations of Mando in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.

Add your entry in the Collaborative Dictionary. These examples may contain rude words based on your search.

Thanks to: Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG , StarWarsRP.net , /r/swtor , The Sith Imperium , SaberForum , L'Iris Noir , Star Forge RP Community and Ebon-Hawk.net and all sites catering to Star Wars RP! Exact: 2000. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange.

Translate Mando. daccess-ods.un.org There has been significant improvement in the management response since the "evaluation management response" was included as an indicator in the balance scorecard in 2008.
Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. Elapsed time: 94 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More.

Suggest as a translation of "Mando" Copy; DeepL Translator Linguee.

Results: 2088.

Okay, okay.