M&M's, sweet like candy cane (Cane) Drop the top, pop it, let it bang

Travis Scott.

The “butterfly effect” is a concept that explains and proves how small causes can have large effects. Heatin' up, baby, I'm just heatin' up (It's lit) The official music video was released almost two months after, on July 13, 2017. Drop the top, play hide and seek (Yeah!) Travis Scott - BUTTERFLY EFFECT lyrics. On “CAROUSEL,“ Travis Scott and Frank Ocean depict an experience of spending the day under the influence of a variety of drugs. Murda on the beat so it's not nice Partager sur Facebook; Partager sur Twitter; Partager sur …

), Besoin de ton amour, pas un besoin c'est une obligation, Feelin' stuck, you know how to keep me up (Yeah, yeah!

Travis Scott & Quavo, The Scotts, Sur Frap.cl venez découvrir toutes les dernières pépites du Rap français. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. All the commas Drop the top, pop it, let it bang (Pop it, pop it)

Tu me dis loin des yeux loin du cœur Tu me dis qu'on oublie le meilleur Malgré les horizons je sais qu'elle m'aime encore Cette fille que j'avais surnommée Butterfly, my butterfly Dans un mois je reviendrai Butterfly, my butterfly

Les paroles de BUTTERFLY EFFECT de Travis Scott ont été traduites en 24 langue(s) Murda on the beat so it's not nice For this life, I cannot change.

Yeah, if I send one, need to text back 'cause you know what I need (Straight up)

Hidden Hills, deep off in the main (Main)

All the ones, all the chains piled on the mantle (Yeah)

Drop the top, pop it, let it bang (Pop it, pop it) Travis Scott . For this life I cannot change M&M's, sweet like candy cane

), Elle a attrapé les vagues en passant par mes tresses, Heatin' up, baby, I'm just heatin' up (It's lit!

Butterfly Effect. Murda Beatz Gave Travis Scott’s “BUTTERFLY EFFECT” Beat To Nicki Minaj & Quavo First, Travis Scott May Need Knee Surgery Following On-Stage Injury At Rolling Loud, A Sportscaster Wove 42 Separate Travis Scott References Into His News Report, Take a sip, feel just how I be (It's lit), Been bustin' bills, but still, ain't nothin' change (Skrrt, skrrt), You in the mob soon as you rock the chain (Mob), She caught the waves, just thumbin' through my braids (Alright), Icy love, icy like a hockey puck (Alright), All the dawgs, all the dawgs low creep right behind me in the Phantom (It's lit), Yeah, never go, never go dip on the set, stayed Santana, Yeah, run it back, turn the lights on when I hit up Green Lantern (It's lit, alright), Yeah, fly the broads, fly the dawgs down to Atlanta, Yeah, in the cut in Medusa, lay low, yeah, I might be, Yeah, roll up, help me calm down when I'm movin' high speed, Oh, please (Oh, please), oh, me (Oh, me), oh, my (Oh, my), We been movin', we been movin' for some time (Alright), For this life, I cannot change (Change, change), ​wonderful by Travis Scott (Ft. M&M's, sweet like candy cane (M&M's, cane, cane)

Paroles en Anglais. For this life, I cannot change (Change, change) All the commas

Your IP: 157.230.154.211

Reproduction parole interdite sans autorisation. Drop the top, pop it, let it bang (Top, pop it, pop it)

Paroles et Traduction en français de Butterfly Effect - Travis Scott. Hidden Hills, deep off in the main (Main, main) For this life I cannot change (Change)

Retrouvez les paroles des meilleures chansons de l'abum ASTROWORLD sur Paroles.co et partagez les avec vos amis.

Writer(s): Jacques Webster, Shane Lindstrom, Obtenez jusqu'à 3 mois de musique gratuite, Vous obtiendrez 3 mois gratuits si vous n’avez pas déjà utilisé la version d’essai gratuite d’Apple Music, Fait avec amour & passion en Italie. ... Paroles. For this life I cannot change (Change) Tablatures Beau-Papa - Vianney, Le 30 Avril 1992 à Houston, États-Unis, Chambre Syndicale Des l'Edition Musicale (CSDEM), Ariana Grande - Positions traduction, Sech - Relación (Remix) traduction, Bring Me The Horizon - Post Human: Survival Horror, Dadju - Poison Ou Antidote (Edition Miel Book), Pomme - ​les failles cachées (halloween version). Yes, August 3, 2018. Rap, Rap du Sud, Pop-Rap, Membre du groupe : ), On freeway, but no, ain't nothin' free (Straight up!

Travis Scott. Big Tuck not only lends his endorsement in the song For this life I cannot change Hidden Hills, deep off in the main (Main) Apprécié partout, Les paroles de BUTTERFLY EFFECT de Travis Scott ont été traduites en 26 langue(s), Vous pourriez être intéressé par nouvelles, 26 traduction disponible ||| 26 traductions disponibles.

You in the mob soon as you rock the chain (Mob) Yeah, fly the broads, fly the dawgs down to Atlanta Never go, never go dip on the set, stayed Santana, yeah Paroles BUTTERFLY EFFECT Le 29/11/2018 - Par Music Story. Yah!

Jump inside, jump straight to the league (League) He performed it at the VMAs with 30 Seconds to Mars and solo (atop a flying bird) at the EMAs.

Murda on the beat so it's not nice.

Hidden Hills, deep off in the main

Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. It is produced by Murda Beatz, who has worked with Travis a few times before, most notably on the Texan artist’s September 2016 tracks, “sweet sweet” and “outside.”. M&M's, sweet like candy cane Butterfly Effect.