It was a wonderful way of reinforcing what I had known and convinced me to do a better job of living out the Scriptures.

My older son was visiting me from college that weekend when I received the news that my business was burning down. This information is collected so that we can contact you if required. THIS IS A CHEAP KNOCK OFF!!! My life is splendid and magnificent in every area.

On October 21, 2007, I watched my business burned down to ashes overnight. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 28, 2018.

My youngest daughter is due to start secondary school in September. There is no limit to how little or much you can write. You really can change everything. This is NOT a quality book there are colour images but they do look like typical over soaked inkjet photos on cheap paper where all detail in the dark areas is completely lost.

Most of the book is in black and white, but the 12 color pictures, the clues to where the treasures are buried, are in color. [4] New York Times bestselling authors of The Passion Test, Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood, are not featured in the film or the book, but arranged 36 of the 52 interviews for the film, many of which are referenced in the book. The printed word content is great but the colour plates of the original images are like cheap Xerox copies, making definition and detail. To sum it all up it’s focuses on “thinking” about something consistently and passionately enough to bring that desired thing into fruition. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2018. She told me about its cult-like following and how it could change my life etc etc. The product took a couple weeks to arrive (but it did arrive earlier than expected). [7] This is based on a quotation from the Bible's Matthew 21:22: "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.".

Although my item came much earlier than expected, I'm highly disappointed. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018. ― Rhonda Byrne, The Secret, “If you are feeling good, it is because you are thinking good thoughts .” They are crucial for even considering an attempt at solving the mystery. I had been anxious about how I was going to afford to pay for everything she needed and it was beginning to make me feel nervous. The passing of her father was only a part of the difficulties Rhonda experienced during a very difficult period in her life. The color portions of the book looks like it was poorly scanned then printed out on a bad inkjet none of which was calibrated. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Rhonda Byrne is dedicated to maintaining the integrity of The Secret and to making sure that now, finally, the whole world knows about The Secret. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ― Rhonda Byrne, The Secret, “Ninety-nine percent of who you are is invisible and untouchable.”

Byrne provides examples of historical persons who have allegedly achieved this. This fire occurred while my husband was in Argentina, having hip surgery for the 3rd time from a terrible accident that happened years ago that left him with a disability for life.

The key to finding the casques was to match one of 12 paintings to one of 12 poetic verses, solve the resulting riddle, and start digging. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. If you ignore The Secret's far-too-simplistic maxims (no, you will not be doomed to a miserable life for thinking negative thoughts) and the hocus-pocus (the cosmos isn't going to deliver a new car; it's busy), there's actually some helpful advice in the book. Quality is poor. The color images are so dark that most of the details are completely lost.

Book available in English at: Flipkart, Amazon Book available in Hindi at: Flipkart, Amazon Book size: 224 pages. My husband and I both work long hours to cover bills and basics and there isn’t often any money left over after payday. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. She had the burning desire to share the secret with the world. The book arrived on time and the exterior is beautiful. This book is all about self help, selfishness and Getting what you want. Old? The rest of it looks like it was photocopied. I couldn’t believe that the law of attraction was a real thing.

I read the secret, and I can tell you this without hesitation, failure is only in the mind.

Paperback – Illustrated, January 16, 2015. That’s like telling a starving family in a third world country to “think” about food long enough and the universe will provide it. I don’t have words to describe the thoughts going through my head that Sunday afternoon seeing what my husband and I had built was burning down to ashes. While positive thinking and believing in yourself/health/happiness/goals/and dreams are indeed important, I was thoroughly irritated by this book. The Secret is truly the most outstanding book to date that we have published. This is not the original publication of The Secret. … a catalyst for you to bring more joy into your life. This is for everyone who needs a daily tool to help them be more happy in their lives. Please try your request again later. Author Rhonda Byrne, like each of us, has been on her own journey of discovery. For $30, I would hope for the real thing. Turns out they were right. The Secret, the 1st book in the Highlands' Lairds series, is now tied as my favorite Julie Garwood book with The Bride. The Secret is a 2006 self-help book by Rhonda Byrne, based on the earlier film of the same name. Neale Donald Walsh, Denis Waitley, Jack Canfield, and dozens of others make cameo comments throughout the program. The Secret can be referred to as a motivational book, based on the law of attraction. Its a very exciting time that we are living in, and I as well as everyone at Beyond Words and Atria Books are grateful to be a part of it. These promotions will be applied to this item: Some promotions may be combined; others are not eligible to be combined with other offers. Thus she moved to America, with the idea of sharing this message by means of making a movie. Now for the first time in history, all the pieces of The Secret come together in a revelation that is life transforming for all who experience it. Wenn ich null Punkte vergeben könnte, würde ich das machen! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This was before her success as the author of the book “The Secret”. The Secret can be referred to as a motivational book, based on the law of attraction. On The Larry King Show she said that the message of The Secret is the message she's been trying to share with the world on her show for the past 21 years.

This book transformed me and my life. THE SECRET: A TREASURE HUNT was published in 1982. The book has been translated into 50 languages and has sold over 30 million copies. The basic idea of the principle is that we attract what we think.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This is absolutely a book that people from all walks of life can read and then "get" the concept of The Secret. Wanted the original.

The book is based on a pseudo-scientific theory called the “law of attraction” – the principle that “like attracts like.” The only reason I haven't returned it is because the book itself is pretty interesting.

Finger weg von solchen Händlern. Something went wrong. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. I knew, however, that buying all of her uniforms and supplies would be a struggle for us, financially.

Really makes you look at how you see the world, Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2018. When I initially disagreed with one of the authors viewpoint with in the book and scrutinized another's personal life through research I was almost stop reading, but I decided to continue reading anyway.

Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2019. It was amazing! As I read, I took notes of where the message was also recorded in the Scriptures. I gave this book a four not because the content was boring but the quality of the pictures are just lacking.

[1][2] The book has sold 30 million copies worldwide and has been translated into 50 languages. I am brimming with health, wealth, happiness, joy and laughter. --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition. Bad? My mother has been ill.

I loved this one so much. All rights reserved. I bought the Hardback version for £25 and the content looks like its come hot off the publishes inkjet printer on cheap photocopier paper. Does this book contain inappropriate content? In The Secret, she explains with simplicity the law that is governing all lives, and offers the knowledge of how to create – intentionally and effortlessly – a joyful life. Your mind will play the role of a magnet, and attract whatever your thoughts are into reality. The tale begins over three-hundred years ago, when the Fair People—the goblins, fairies, dragons, and other fabled and fantastic creatures of a dozen lands—fled the Old World for the New, seeking haven from the ways of Man. I highly recommend these books. Buried Treasures You Can Find: Over 7500 Locations in All 50 States (Treasure Hunting Text), Destination Truth: Memoirs of a Monster Hunter (2).