Hi SKA, I provide a list of steps to take in my book, Manifesting Love: How to Use the Law of Attraction to Attract a Specific Person, Get Your Ex Back, and Have the Relationship of Your Dreams. I believe I manifested him into my life and we get along fabulously. Hi Lynn – I’m glad my book on using the Law of Attraction to attract a specific person into your life has been able to help you so much! Thanks! I feel anxious when im not with him as I feel he is going to cheat . I recently broke up with the love of my life, I am devastated there some trust issues she assume that I am having an affair. Originally published: 21 June 2012 Hi dear Elizabeth .I know it may sound weird but is it possible to attract so who is married now? Thank You She does have a book that explains how to use the law of attraction for a specific person. Some time she also see me. So, consider whether there are things in your environment that might be playing the role of physical blocks to a new person arriving in your life.

You will experience the reality you are most in vibrational reality with. i am madly in love with a guy…m crazy about him…it was a no strings attached kinda relationship…but i fell in love with him…he has all the good qualities that i would wanna see in my husband…but when i told him about my feelings for him, he told me that he likes me more than a like but less than love…i am hurt…i love him a lot…we are in touch…but he is’nt giving much time for me…how can i make him love me like how i love him by using law of attraction?? Believe and succeed! Hello Elizabeth, Your future can be anything that you choose it to be. Are there some pets or you prefer only people? hey there,

Crazy, right? Remember, your subconscious mind can never make a difference between what’s real and what’s imagined! She is the most beautiful soul i’ve ever met. It could also be a factor in things not attracting your specific person as your vibration is closer to alignment with not being with him, than being with him.

I met her one year later. What if you could be with someone who didn’t want to spend a day without you, let alone not be able to meet you every few days?

Now she is back with her husband she is still flirting with him and I think he has taken a liking to her more than me. Hi Yana – You don’t need a kindle. It took its toll on the relationship which had already started to suffer because of financial reasons. Allow yourself to see him as being nicer towards you. After calming your mind completely, vividly imagine your goal already achieved. We don’t really see each other and he has kept distance because he doesn’t want to be in love or marry at all. He didn’t call me or even text me regularly except the times he need to have se’x ! Dear Elizabeth, I have not yet read your book which I have just purchased but I have a couple of questions regarding a broken relationship: 1) I have had a rather bad break-up with my boyfriend. Place this collage in a prominent place, and make sure you look at it multiple times a day.

His ex doesn’t matter at all. Hi JG – I’m glad you’re enjoying my book on attracting a specific person! How can i have it? If his reality, is to not have me in his life, then I won’t be. I think you would do the same things. and 4 Great Ways to Overcome Resistance in Law of Attraction. Guidance would be appreciated. But it is not a nice situation. I just read Manifesting Love and beginning first thing tomorrow I am going to intensely start the process of visualizing this guy into my life.

Other times, it might be necessary to use tapping or EFT to get rid of the fear. You are doing a wonderful thing, Elizabeth. He is not the type of person to ever think about these, he doesn’t even know what the Law of Attraction is, but I believe he could subconsciously be doing this and not even knowing it. This article if for everyone who has questions about using the Law of Attraction for the love of a specific person, but is afraid to ask. So long as you focus on your reality, your thoughts are filled with your current reality, and that’s what you are creating – more evidence of not being with him. We are not in same location too. I have let go, forgiven and accepted what was and what is but recently felt intense energy wanting him back in my life and it’s never been this intense since the first couple of months following the breakup. I and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship since last three years. What is it you want from your partner? Trust me you are doing a great job. It really brought my vibration up so high when I first read it… and it continues to. Then what is it that I can do to make him miss me? I know he is my soulmate as I am his. That’s great Mary! trust m god has really been grateful to us by giving us u as our angel to come out of our problem…Elizabeth I m a relationship with a guy for past 4yrs I really love him but he doesn’t…..last yr he broke up with m as I was not in the position to take the breakup I did up many mistake I went down to his place ad created a mess in front of his parents then I started talking to his friend ad he came to know abt it….but after all this he is still talking to me he says he like my company but can’t give m commitment,he has also started ignoring m badly and I want his commitment I want him as my future husband but he is not seeing any kind of future with me I really love I want him back I want to be his miss perfect what should I do plss help m plss suggest something so that he give m commitment plss do reply. And if so, can I use the LOA to turn it around, help him get over her faster and come back to me? It will get easier. He told me he needs time. Loved your kindle book! My relationship of 4 years has ended- on his part– I have followed Your steps, used EFT, meditation, visualization, and have been working on my vibration. I think I do do that.

I do understand the chapter is about getting an ex back. When you give attention to what is, you give it power to create more of what is. the law of attraction says think of the qualities you want in your partner, and theres a girl whom i like and the qualities also matched, i don’t know she love me or not but we just smile to each other whenever we meet each other , but i can feel a lot more than that. I just wanted to share something about heart energy. It’s a great way to create what you want and, as you release resistance and become more detached, you’ll be able to reach that state more easily. He cheated on me a year 1 of our relationship for 6 months. Will being okay and happy without him create him back into my life WITH his parent’s approval? Maybe someone is in a similiar situation as me? Things are getting worse day by day.” Statements like that, create more experiences like that. This is really working.thank you for advise.just learnt that it all begins with me. We just allowed fear to rule our lives….Need some TLC and encouragement :(… Thanks.

(He just started college).

I was devastated, so now I got Elizabeth’s book and I am working on me, so that I can get the LOVE OF MY LIFE back and FOR GOOD this time, in my heart I truly, truly, truly believe we are SOULMATES, everyone tells me, that I should just move on, that I am a beautiful young lady and I will find someone else and that he’s not that into me, etc, but we where together for 4 years going on 5, and I had alot of negative doubts, and insecurities and we kept breaking up. Sometimes, I almost feel like a sucker for holding out any hope at all. Elizabeth- For example, you might give money to someone collecting charity, offer assistance to a person who is struggling with a large box, or pay a sincere compliment to someone wearing a beautiful coat. I am going to be in the US and him in Tahiti. Manifesting Love: How to Use the Law of Attraction to Attract a Specific Person, Get Your Ex Back, and Have the Relationship of Your Dreams. We only share good articles and information that will help you feel better. making a list of traits & qualities of your desired partner. You need to change your beliefs about yourself… It’s not the physical appearance, it’s probably not even your financial or social status – it’s about the thoughts and beliefs you hold about yourself (just read your comment and you’ll realize what they are), Contact me via the form and I’ll help you with this . Again, I think way too in depth about things and sometimes just make it worse for myself. I look at the picture of my desire and send him love and happiness, in addition I imagine a pink spiral all around him and me.

This is the way you can create a strong vibration and in the process, get aligned with the relationship you are looking for. Tapping works well for this. 3.

You should follow the same steps you followed the first time. Susan – Elizabeth explains right below where you post that she can no longer respond to individual comments. I was even inspired to randomly buy him a plane ticket to see me-however on the am of his flight he contacted me and said he didn’t feel comfortable coming—I was so positive and sure to that he would come.

Please help. I think he didn’t love me and this thought make me hate him ! You don’t need a kindle to read them. I haven’t seen him in so long, he is quite far away and I have no idea how that will manifest itself but I am leaving it up to the universe to make it happen because Christmas used to have a very special meaning to us. What are the atmosphere and the aura in your home like? Are u actually feeling it ?? He sent love songs then ask if mine were about him. In the “letting go” period, should I think about him, or just making myself happy? Put a final deadline for achieving your goal, and begin your statement like this: “I’m so happy and grateful now, that by ___Date___, I’ve found the perfect love of my life…..”. See the positive. I’m confused as to how I’m suppose to do both, visualize and also let go at the same time.. Hi Maria – The following article should help you better understand letting go to attract a specific person with the Law of Attraction for love: Are You Having Trouble Letting Go? I can’t thank you enough for your response! Great Article! So do the things that make you happy…whether it’s watching a funny movie or going to your favorite park to eat lunch. Overcome the resistance and belief increases. Hi Onique – When you know why you’ve attracted the relationships you have attracted for the last 10+ years, you will know how to attract a positive family oriented relationship. Love is in every breath you take.