Dua Lipa anuncia show online pago para novembro, com ingressos a partir de R$ 67, Demi Lovato irá apresentar o People's Choice Awards 2020, Dua Lipa remarca turnê europeia para setembro e outubro do ano que vem, Xuxa posando como Lady Gaga em nova campanha e muito mais nas imagens da semana. Correct version. Send us your revision. Por favor, envie uma correção >. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Cool Dua Lipa. Me atingiu mais forte do que eu jamais esperei. Added on April 28, 2020 Me atingiu mais forte do que eu jamais esperei, Estamos acordados o raio da noite toda, noite toda, noite toda, Você me fez, você me fez perder toda a calma, Eu gosto mais da gente quando estamos entrelaçados, A maneira como você me toca me faz perder os sentidos, Ponha seu amor com seus lábios nos meus, nos meus, Eu vou te mostrar o paraíso, não há nada melhor, We been up all goddamn night, all night, all night, And the colour of the sky looking nice-o-nice, You got me, you got me losing all my cool, The way you touch me got me losing my senses, Put your love with your lips on mine, on mine, on mine, I'll show you heaven, there's nothing better, Encontrou algum erro na letra? I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Her parents, who are ethnic Albanians from Prishtina, had left Prishtina in the 1990s. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Lyrics to 'Cool' by Dua Lipa. Do you know any background info about this track? Dua Lipa - Cool (Official) official by Dua Lipa with free online tab player, speed control and loop.

Calma.

Amor, eu posso nos enxergar na vida real . Her parents, who are ethnic Albanians from Prishtina, had left Prishtina in the 1990s.

Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 1st fret.

At the age of 15, she moved back to London and lived with friends, because she wanted to build a career in music. Are you sure you want to delete this playlist?

Cool chords by Dua Lipa. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. She moved with her family to Kosovo in 2008, the year the country declared its independence from Serbia. Estamos acordados o raio da noite toda, noite toda, noite toda. Diplo, Mark Ronson & Silk City), Levitating (The Blessed Madonna Remix) (feat. We have an official Cool tab made by UG professional guitarists. She began working as a model at age 16. Start the wiki, Guess I never had a love like this (Ah-ha)Hit me harder than I ever expected (Ooh)We been up all goddamn night, all night, all night (Ah-ha)Keep…. Among the schools she attended was the Sylvia Young Theatre School. Among the schools she attended was the Sylvia Young Theatre School.

vistas 3.176. ….

Ouça! Her first name "Dua" is an Albanian word which means "love" or "want". Continue até vermos a luz do sol. Martin Garrix), Electricity (feat.

Author Dameet [a] 256.

7,447 views, added to favorites 484 times. Você sabe, você sabe, você sabe. Acho que nunca tive um amor assim. 54.1m Followers, 839 Following, 542 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from DUA LIPA (@dualipa)

Dua Lipa Wearing Orange Dress and Black Boots on GMA Dua Lipa's Fishnet Minidress Is Cool, but Her Boots Take It to Another Level As POPSUGAR editors, we … Lipa grew up listening to h…, Dua Lipa was born in London on 22 August 1995.

Guess I never had a love like this (ah-ha) Hit me harder than I'd ever expected (ah-ha) We've been up all God damn night (all night, all night, ah-ha) Keep it going 'till we see the sunlight. Dua Lipa was born in London on 22 August 1995. Cool (tradução) Dua Lipa Future Nostalgia. Guess I never had a love like this (ah-ha)Hit me harder than I'd ever expected (ah-ha)We've been up all God damn night (all night, all night, ah-ha)Keep it going 'till we see the sunlight, And the color of the sky looking nice and niceYou know, you know, you knowBaby, I can see us in the real lifeYou know, you know you got, Got me losing all my cool'Cause I'm burning up on youIn control of what I doAnd I love the way you move (we got, we got the move)We got the heat in the drill 'Cause you're more than any pillNever running out of juiceWhen it's only me and you, You got me, you got me losing all my coolI guess we're ready for the summer, I like us better when we're intertwined (ah-ha)The way you touch me got me losing my senses (hey)Put your love, put your lips on mine (on mine, on mine, ah-ha)You got me working up an appetite (-tite), Got me losing all my cool'Cause I'm burning up on youIn control of what I doAnd I love the way you move (we got, we got the move)We got the heat in the drill 'Cause you're more than any pillNever running out of juiceWhen it's only me and you (we got, we got the move), You got me, you got me losing all my coolI guess we're ready for the summerYou got me, you got me losing all my coolI guess we're ready for the summer, Skin-tight, I'll show you heavenThere's nothing betterI'll give it to you all nightYou know, you know, you know, Got me losing all my coolAnd you like the way I moveIn control of what I doAnd my love makes you brand new, Got me losing all my cool'Cause I'm burning up on you (hey, hey, hey)In control of what I doAnd I love the way you moveWe got the heat in the drill'Cause you're more than any pillNever running out of juiceWhen it's only me and you, When it's only me and you (yeah, hey)I guess we're ready for the summerYou got me, you got me losing all my cool (yeah)I guess we're ready for the summerYou got me, you got me losing all my cool, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Key: Fm. Madonna and Missy Elliott). Her parents, who are ethnic Albanians from Prishtina, had left Prishtina in the 1990s. Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes? Difficulty: novice. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. View official tab . Dua Lipa Makes Vests Cool Again In a Barely-Buttoned Top & Skate-Style Sneakers Claudia Miller 9/24/2020 Trump to Go Ahead With 'Law and Order' Protest Amid D.C. … Scared To Be Lonely (feat. Did you see an error? Was this info helpful? Her first name "Dua" is an Albanian word which means "love" or "want". Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Guess I never had a love like this (Ah-ha) Hit me harder than I ever expected (Ooh) We been up all goddamn night, all night, all night (Ah-ha) Keep it going 'till we see the sunlight Her first name "Dua" is an Albanian word which means "love" or "want". Leave feedback, Dua Lipa was born in London on 22 August 1995. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Go directly to shout page. Easier Version with capo for basic chords including strumming patterns. She moved with her family to Kosovo in 2008, the year the country declared its independence from Serbia. Her first name "Dua" is an Albanian word which means "love" or "want". Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Dua Lipa lança "Fever" em parceria com a cantora belga Angèle. Você, sabe, você sabe, você sabe. Last edit on Apr 01, 2020. E a cor do céu está sensacional. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Written by: Shakka Philip / Tove Lo / Tom Barnes / Pete Kelleher / Dua Lipa / Camille Purcell / Ben Kohn.