As an experiment, Stadia is novel and potentially democratizing. Google Stadia had 22 games available at launch, and over the past few months, we've gotten about 20 more titles.

Even using it at a hotel might be troublesome. However, the streaming quality will cap out at 1080p. However, if you're wondering whether Stadia costs anything on top of the games themselves, that gets a little confusing. Stadia games require an internet connection, and massive amounts of data: anywhere between 4.5 GB and 15 GB per hour. But it did highlight a much bigger issue with Stadia: There's no way to optimize your connection; at least not on a TV. Publié par Michael le testeur | Nov 20, 2019 | High-Tech, Produits | 0 |. Thank you for signing up to Tom's Guide. Even then, I experienced occasional stutters and framerate inconsistencies on both PC and smartphone. That's it. So let's say that you decide to play it on your PC instead. Even after going through all that, you'll still have to link Stadia to the Chromecast separately once you're done with your first play session. You can play Stadia titles on a TV, on a computer or on a smartphone, although there are limitations on all of these categories, as I'll discuss later. That all changed when I moved over to a 4K TV, far enough away from my router so that I couldn't run an Ethernet cable to the Chromecast Ultra. Son développement et sa rapidité vont permettre aux gamers de jouer partout, sans limite. De l’achat du jeu sur la plateforme, au lancement du jeu. Les promesses sont-elles toutes   tenues ? Grâce à la manette Stadia et à Chromecast ultra, vous avez la possibilité de jouer directement sur votre télévision.

Pas d’attente requise, la rapidité est de mise, à partir du moment que vous avez la fibre ou une très bonne connexion internet. Even then, you'll need a USB-C cable, since the Stadia controller doesn't work wirelessly with smartphones yet, either. But the whole setup has a thousand small problems that nipped at my heels every time I thought I was finally getting into the Stadia groove. You'll need to either plug in a set of analog headphones or hope that your TV itself supports Bluetooth; there are no 2.4 GHz wireless options as Xbox One, PS4 and PC offer. No matter which version of Stadia you get, you'll have to buy games individually. I had much more consistent experiences when I played games on a computer, or on a smartphone, provided that I had a strong Wi-Fi signal. But when it's not, it introduces a whole host of problems that traditional gaming systems simply don't have. Le multi-écrans rajoute une valeur ajoutée. Platforms: TV, computer, smartphone It's an unbelievably complicated process, and I'm still a little surprised I got it working through sheer trial and error. Still, you can already do roughly the same thing with a PS4 or an Xbox One through their Remote Play and Play Anywhere features, respectively. Here's my issue: When I played Shadow of the Tomb Raider on a 1080p TV, the performance was extremely smooth, even though the graphics sometimes had a blurry, washed-out quality that has never been present when I've played Tomb Raider on consoles. It's got four face buttons, two analog sticks, a D-pad, a few buttons for options and navigation, and two shoulder triggers on each side. You can also subscribe to Stadia Pro by itself. Le point le plus important qui fera de Stadia un flop ou non, c’est la latence. I would wager that every traveler has some kind of horror story about a vital email message not sending when it needed to. This includes a Chromecast Ultra, a Stadia Controller and a three-month subscription for Stadia Pro, which includes some complimentary games. There are three ways to play Stadia right now, and all of them are kind of a pain. Il y a 2 versions pour la Stadia, Stadia Base (gratuite) et Stadia Pro (payante). I didn't have any trouble connecting an Xbox One or a PS4 controller, although I was a little disappointed to discover that the DualShock 4's attractive lighting doesn't activate on a standard Bluetooth connection. La technologie est très prometteuse, ça fonctionne très bien et c’est le point essentiel vous me direz.

Vous pouvez continuer à jouer sur n’importe quel appareil grâce à la transition d’écran ultra rapide. Network Requirements: 35 Mbps (4K) / 10 Mbps (minimum) Vous tapez dans le moteur de recherche le nom de la plateforme et vous êtes dirigé d’office sur le lien. Gylt is currently Stadia's lone exclusive title, while Just Dance 2020 requires split-second accuracy for appropriate scoring. Le pack payant Stadia pro coûte 9.99€ par mois … The ability to take my games anywhere was not incredibly helpful, either. In the meantime, Stadia works and has the potential to work well. Google Stadia running on a smartphone, with a clip and wire (Image credit: Tom's Guide) But if TV and PC provide too many roadblocks, playing on a smartphone isn't necessarily any better.

Upcoming titles, such as Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order have also been out on other platforms for a while. NY 10036. Beyond that, the Stadia library has grown slowly, and looks like it will continue to do so in the near term. You will receive a verification email shortly. Stadia fonctionne jusqu’à 35 Mbit/s avec une connexion minimum de 10Mbit/s. It's impressive that Google is able to stream big-budget games with few compromises, leveraging technology that people already own. But that need comes up less often than you might think in the course of an everyday routine. Nous avons testé la plateforme streaming de jeu Stadia par Google. Plus besoin d’avoir une console, un écran d’ordinateur, de tablette ou bien un portable fera largement l’affaire. Avec l’arrivée de la 5G, le cloud gaming prendra tout son sens. Game Library: 40+. But the framerate was excellent (60 frames per second, or thereabouts), and the game didn't slow down, even during firefights or graphically intense chase sequences. The launch library generally comprised titles that had already been out for some time on other systems, including Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Destiny 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Mortal Kombat 11.

Les erreurs de brossage de dents que vous faites et comment les éviter, Givenchy PARFUM – le must have L’interdit, Test et avis gants de jardinage Town & Country. Débutant en 2 roues ? La possibilité de jouer avec n’importe quelle manette, Toutes les fonctionnalités annoncées ne sont. Tom's Guide is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Sachez qu’on peut jouer avec n’importe quelle manette, vous n’êtes pas obligé d’acheter la manette officiel Google. The game tracked my every clap, shimmy and twist, silently judging as I butchered some of the greatest pop hits of the past few decades. For example, suppose you get home from work and want to kick back with some Shadow of the Tomb Raider on your TV without bothering the rest of your family. The first is a straightforward action/adventure game — a very "video game-y" video game, for lack of a better term.

But you can't simply link Stadia with the Chromecast Ultra, because the two systems won't automatically recognize one another. But overall, it's a comfortable, intelligently designed accessory. Throw in a $60 game, and you're within spitting distance of a starter console. I was particularly impressed with the game's rich and robust color palette, juxtaposing the bright reds of Sally's outfit and the yellows of her flashlight beam with the deep blues, blacks and grays of the frightening world around her. Une manette d’Xbox ou de PS4 fait amplement l’affaire. I can't imagine that most hotel networks would treat a data hog like Stadia any better. It's usually a very smooth process, not noticeably different from playing a game on a console or moderately powerful PC. But if you bring your Stadia controller along, you'd better have a USB cable to go with it. Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? That would be the best of both worlds, and indeed, Microsoft's Project xCloud seems to aim for such a system. Test et avis clavier Steelseries Apex 350. Google gave me about half-a-dozen games to play while testing Stadia, and I spent most of my time with Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Gylt and Just Dance 2020. This colorful, unsettling game, about a young girl whose real-world fears begin to take on a paranormal bent, ran well in both 1080p and 4K. But if TV and PC provide too many roadblocks, playing on a smartphone isn't necessarily any better. Il y a 2 versions pour la Stadia, Stadia Base (gratuite) et Stadia Pro (payante). Listening to the game's dialogue as if it's playing on a skipping record is not the ideal way to experience this otherwise decent adventure. There's no initial download, no patching and no buffering — just instantaneous gameplay. These features will improve over time, but "everything will be better later" seems to be one of the big themes with Stadia. There are a handful of timed exclusives planned, such as Lost Worlds: Beyond the Page, and a true exclusive: Orcs Must Die 3.

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. That's very cool, and I'm not familiar with any other peripherals that let you interact with a Chromecast without a mobile device or computer. Google Stadia lacks a big library of games to pick from, and most of the features you need (aside from 4K) are available in the free version. On regardera de près les améliorations que Stadia va apporter avant la sortie de la version gratuite en début d’année 2020. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *, Conçu par Elegant Themes | Propulsé par WordPress.