You get some nice minifigures, and some swooshable mini-models for the fraction of the price of the bigger LEGO Star Wars sets. ... Lego Star Wars - Microfighters Series 2 - 3 Sets 75073, 75075, 75077 NEW Sealed . I know some LEGO Star Wars fans who love these little sets and collect them. Game details. And you might also like to check out the LEGO Star Wars section for more news, reviews and discussions, or select from following recent posts: Wow these are awesome will defiantly try to pick one up. LEGO Ideas 123 Sesame Street Coming Soon! LEGO set database: Star Wars | Planet Set . $50.00 + shipping . konta firmowe.

BTW I really like these small models and will definetly get some of them.

I am definetly going to get that one.

Collector's Series, Lego Star Wars - Microfighters Series 2 - 3 Sets 75073, 75075, 75077 NEW Sealed, LEGO Star Wars 75280 501st Legion Clone Troopers Battle Pack NEW Sealed, 22 LEGO Star Wars Battle Droid Minifigures Lot, Lego Ideas Ship in a Bottle 21313 *New, Factory Sealed* Ships Free, LEGO Star Wars Bundle/Lot Sets 100% COMPLETE, Lego Star Wars Marvel Minifigure Grab-Bag Random lot of four (4), LEGO #75264 Disney Star Wars Kylo Ren's Shuttle Microfighter Series 7, Lego Republic Assault Ship & Planet Coruscant 75007 Star Wars Episode 2 Set, An item that has been used previously.

; 7980 members have logged in in the last 24 hours, 18342 in the last 7 days, 30705 in the last month. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. LEGO Star Wars Planet Series 8 Sets . 1 viewed per hour. For instance new episodes or start of a new season. Choose per series where you want be kept informed of. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. There are 1 items available. LEGO Star Wars Buildable Galaxy Collection, LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles Part 1, Build Up Your LEGO Winter Village – Book Series, Brick Breakdown: LEGO Hidden Side Race Car, Brick Breakdown: LEGO Art Iron Man Mosaic, LEGO Gingerbread House vs. Elf Club House, LEGO Creator 3-in-1 Sets Overview & Thoughts, Brick Breakdown: LEGO Hidden Side Mystery Castle.

The series continued to a second season with five episodes airing in 2014 but now renamed "The New Yoda Chronicles" to avoid legal disputes over ownership between Disney and Cartoon Network.

Something went wrong. , Whoa…I guess the first comment DID post…sorry about the double comment admin, could you delete it? Condition: Used. Bringing the LEGO Star Wars Buildable Galaxy Collection (another name for these sets) to 12 planets all – well, kind of… because as you will see Planet Endor shows up twice and some are not really planets (like the Asteroid field)… .

talk about this website with my Facebook group. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking.

; 784 people have joined this week.

You can still get them on BrickLink or eBay though.

There are 17042 items in the Brickset database. Microsoft Windows, OS X, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, This page was last edited on 30 October 2020, at 21:16.

This amount is subject to change until you make payment. websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of, 9674, 9675, 9676, 9677, 9678, 75006, 75007, Star Wars LEGO Sets & Packs BB-8 LEGO Character, Death Star Lego Star Wars LEGO Sets & Packs, Lego Minifigures Series 2 Star Wars LEGO Sets & Packs, Lego Minifigures Series 4 Star Wars LEGO Sets & Packs, Lego Clone Trooper Star Wars LEGO Sets & Packs. Other offers may also be available. In addition to the regular minifigure-scale sets, Lego has released several sets (approximately 26) for the Ultimate Collector Series. [5] As of February 13, 2009, Lego Star Wars: The Video Game has sold over 6.8 million copies worldwide, Lego Star Wars II has sold over 8.3 million, The Complete Saga has sold over 4.1 million, and the three combined have sold over 21 million. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code.

Episode Ep. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. ; 9011 members have logged in in the last 24 hours, 19610 in the last 7 days, 32205 in the last month.

When you make a purchase through our links, we may earn a small commission.

Sometimes that happens. ; 524 people have joined this week. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. The globe can be hung up with a hook at the top to create your own Universe, or it can also be opened up to store both the minifigure and the vehicle. Read our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy & Affiliate Disclosure. The LEGO Star Wars Series 3 & 4 sets are not yet listed in the Online LEGO Shop, but they should be showing up soon. In 2019, the number of Lego Star Wars minifigures has surpassed 1000, with the Battlefront II protagonist Iden Versio bearing code sw1000. the clone helmet looks the same but different.it is the same one in the new battle pack. There are now 210263 members.

You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that’s been written about for many years.

I have never seen a comment completely disappear. The newest Ultimate Collector Series set is the 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer, released in 2019. Neat! Furtermore it mentioned that series 3 wil come out in march. [2] On June 5, 2015, an unopened box of the older 2007 #Millennium Falcon Lego set was auctioned at online auction house Catawiki for 5,000 euros (US$5556.5 at the time) making it the most expensive LEGO set ever. We talked about the 2013 LEGO Star Wars sets already, but only briefly mentioned the LEGO Star Wars Planets series coming out this year. As each new film in the prequel trilogy neared its release date, Lego issued new models of ships and scenes in those films, as well as additional sets from the original trilogy.

Originally it was only licensed from 1999 to 2008, but the Lego Group extended the license with Lucasfilm Ltd., first until 2011, then until 2016, then again until 2022. i’m waiting and hoping that there will be a new ninjago season!

It’s amazing to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all mates on the topic of this piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting know-how. the costs. ; Brickset members have written 35398 set reviews. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. All Rights Reserved. In the latest Lego catalogue, series 1 isn’t in it anymore, I think it’s already discontineut.

[citation needed], This article is about the Lego theme.

I suppose for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding

LEGO set database: Star Wars | Planet Set . Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below! , I am only going to the one with the R2-D2 droid cause i collect droids the same kind as R2-D2, you mean astromich droids? LEGO System A/S, DK-7190 Billund, Denmark. Yes, I believe so.

However since now we have pictures I thought it is a good time to revisit these mini LEGO Star Wars sets. I have a grey one but it’s sort of square looking.

Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Will usually ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment.

Series two’s planets were pretty lame, but i’m liking series three’s! ” because as you will see Planet Endor shows up twice” I would like to correct you here, the AT-ST comes with the “Forest moon of Endor” and the B wing comes from “Planet Endor” so no it does not show up twice. I look forward to new updates and will find out about this topic.

Lego Star Wars is a Lego theme that incorporates the Star Wars saga and franchise. LEGO has been coming out with some really nice ones! Any help would be greatly Fun Holiday-Themed LEGO Ideas Star Wars Contest. appreciated! I have always disliked the idea because of Other Star Wars fans are still not sure if they should get into collecting these miniature sets. Several films and videos based on Lego Star Wars have been produced; additionally, Lego Star Wars characters cameo in The Lego Movie (2014). The brand has spawned an eponymous video game series containing six video games, developed by Traveller's Tales — Lego Star Wars: The Video Game (2005), Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (2006), Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (2007), Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (2011), Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2016) and Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (2021). View cart for details.

The first wave of Lego Star Wars sets included model 7140, an X-wing fighter. It may just take a minute for it to load, especially when there is a lot of traffic. I really loved what you had to say,

[7] As of 2012, all Lego Star Wars video games had collectively sold more than 30 million copies. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable.

Will post them tomorrow morning. No additional import charges at delivery!

And how do you like the Planets series in general? . Aw….no legends of chima episode? i like the tie bomber the best.i also agree with Legoman640. The one in Series 4 is the planet Endor while the previous one released was the forest moon of Endor (though it is commonly referred to as Endor anyway).
I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? LEGO Star Wars D-O 75278 Rise of Skywalker 519 pcs Ult. 142. Site Statistics. One thing is for sure though; if you want to get into LEGO Star Wars without breaking the bank, the LEGO Star Wars Planets series is your best option. Now that you mention it, yeah, you are right! Many short films and miniseries have also been produced. (yeah i’m a nerd), You do?!

Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®.

LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, LEGENDS OF CHIMA, NINJAGO, BIONICLE, MINDSTORMS and MIXELS are trademarks and copyrights of the LEGO Group. Previous post: LEGO CUUSOO Space Troopers & Exo-Suit.

, The LEGO Star Wars Planets series started last year with three planets in Series 1 and three planets in Series 2.
Get in touch by email or social, or subscribe below! , Yes! Sets based on the prequel trilogy (Episodes I to III) of Star Wars would follow, starting with Episode I – The Phantom Menace. Great job. These models are often considerably larger, more detailed, and meant more for display purposes than other sets. Chat soon! .net from PHP. Next post: Watch the LEGO Legends of Chima TV show!

", "Lego Star Wars franchise sells 30 million", "LEGO Star Wars Feels the Force of 30 Million Sales", "E3 2019: LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Coming in 2020", Playthings.com: Lego Star Wars Celebrates 10 Years with 'The Quest for R2-D2', Media Freaks - The Animation Business Blog: The Quest for R2-D2 - Lego Star Wars Celebrates Ten Years, "Disney+ to Premiere 'The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special' on Fan-Favorite Holiday Life Day, November 17", "Star Wars Episode 7 News - New LEGO Star Wars Mini-Series Retelling the Whole Saga Coming to DisneyXD", From Star Wars to Jedi: The Making of a Saga, Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lego_Star_Wars&oldid=986276788#Video_games, Articles with dead external links from April 2019, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles needing additional references from July 2011, All articles needing additional references, Articles with unsourced statements from March 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Episode Ep. Brick Breakdown: LEGO Technic Ducati Panigale.

Great stuff, just great! Almost gone.