My only complaint is that Sitka doesn't make boots!! But if you want to stay warm and be quiet while walking through the woods. Sitka Incinerator Flip Mitt - Elevated II $149.00 Choose Options. The incinerator jacket / bibs kept me warm throughout the sit. Also I love have durable it is. Well, the next day after everyone saw how my suit performed, sitka gained 4 more customers.

The Incinerator Jacket is our warmest whitetail top, locking you into a GORE-TEX vault insulated with 7.1 ounces of PrimaLoft Silver Down Blend – a down and synthetic hybrid that insulates even when wet. In a standing position,measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.

Diese Cookies sind für die Grundfunktionen des Shops notwendig. The hood fits well and the entire jacket blocks the wind very well. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off.

Absolutely the warmest jacket I’ve ever worn! Innenbündchen sorgen dafür, dass die Wärme nicht nach außen dringt. Not as warm as expected, It’s not very warm as they advertise and way over priced. Bibs are going to be next order when they come back in stock. These functional designs provide the user with authentic garments for the right situation. I love the front hand pockets stay hot. Without a doubt, the warmest, and somehow, the most comfortable hunting gear I have ever owned. Worth the investment too. Designed for maximum layering in the worst conditions.

Absolutely terrible. The best jacket I’ve ever bought. Thank you Sitka for allowing me to hunt late into the season in comfort. Insulation: 5.7 oz.

No one piece of gear is perfectly suited for every situation. The bottom of the grunt tube is meshed so that the sound produced isn't muffled and as natural as can be. An underrated part of this system is that you can roll both the jacket and bibs up and it has a strap built in to keep it small and tight. Incinerator jacket and bibs kept me warm and dry through it all. As for the noise complaints I have read, it does not make enough noise to spook a deer when moving. I wear the Merino core, the Traverse and the Kelvin under my Incinerator suit. Designed to fit your body without layering over bulky fabrics like sweatshirts and jeans, the articulated patterning and minimal bulk give you freedom to move while keeping clear of your bowstring. It completely blocks out the weather. It is shaped to fit over the Incinerator bib, and hangs between the length of a parka and a jacket. Get the best price on Sitka Gear right here at 1800GEAR, and make that dream hunt a reality. It is a little noisy especially the zipper area. I hunt from a tree stand and was able to draw on a deer 30 yards out without being detected (from sound). Don't Miss Our Huge Selection of Zamberlan Boots, Quality Backpacking and Hunting Boots at Affordable Prices, Sitka Gear - Incinerator Jacket Optifade Elevated II (50026-EV), Sitka Gear Incinerator Jacket Optifade Elevated II, Sitka Gear Incinerator Jacket Insulated Hood, Sitka Gear Incinerator Jacket Interior Warming Pocket, - Chest Pockets, Hand Pockets, Grunt Tube Pocket, - 60% 650 Fill Power Water-Resistant Duck Down. I didn't have to put 10 layers on and then a big heavy bulky coat to be warm. I hunt a lot from a climber and the hood (which I don’t use) drags across the tree every time I turn my head. Chest pockets and a grunt tube pocket keep the necessities accessible, while deep hand pockets lend additional warmth to frosty digits. A blend of PrimaLoft® Silver and duck down insulation traps body heat to keep you warm in cold winter conditions, while internal cuffs prevent heat from escaping to further enhance warmth. Would recommend to buy. For walking in I do recommend packing the coat and unzipping bibs bc you will get hot. Never had any buyers remorse with it.- Dont wear it in. Saturday morning started off at 17 degrees with a 20mph sustained wind. Awesome job as always Sitka!! Keep in mind that each garment will allow for layering in accordance to the garments place in a system and described Fit. If you want one of the best jackets ever made, then this is the jacket you want guaranteed! Something went wrong. I purchased the Incinerator Jacket and matching bibs last winter after hunting season. As always, pack it in your bag on your way to your stand. You get what you pay for and for those on the fence.....buy it. i sat in the tree one day for 12 hours while it rained on me all morning then snowed all afternoon. This is the best investment I ever made in my hunting gear. If you are not satisfied with your gear at the time you receive them, please send them back. A lot of this hunting gear is designed for walking not sitting small pockets. Learn More. The warmest, driest treestand Jacket you can find on the market. From support with your order, to product questions, to help with your packing list for the hunt of your dreams, you have access to our entire team and vast network of expert guides. I'd also like to add this Sitka system has fantastic zippers. I find them to be well constructed and have a well researched and tested Camo pattern in particular for the whitetail woods. Most amazing jacket I had ever , i bought the Incinerator jacket and bibs for a late deer season in Quebec and it was fantasticVery warm in extremely cold conditions.

Have an account? Sign up to be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. It wasn't very cold for this type of clothing as both of my sits were mid 30 degrees however I wore my merino wool under this and did not sweat up while walking in yet I could "feel the cold" by the end of my 4 hour sits. The Incinerator suit is the best hunting gear I have ever purchased. SITKA Ecosystem Grants fund proposed projects that improve the state and function of an ecosystem.

Everything you buy at SCHEELS, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back. It is slightly quiet-er than the downpour jacket(sitka's whitetail rain suit) but sorta had that same feel/texture. Almost the perfect garment. I no longer buy hunting gear year after year because of this. The weather was far from nice getting into single digits with rain and snow.

It also does double duty for Ice fishing.

Last winter we hunted Moose in November and with a base layer and heavy thermal underwear, and an added Sitka vest underneath.

Amazing quality! The hood is small and tight keeping it close to your face to prevent blind spots and also tight enough that a gust of wind won't blow it off your head. I wore my sitka hoodie under as a base layer and a pair of light pants on the bottoms.

The drop-away hood design leaves your peripheral vision intact while holding in heat, and hangs comfortably down your back without pulling at your collar when not in use. My 2 areas of improvement are: 1) The down fill only goes to about 5" above the bottom of the jacket so there is no insulation past the waist line.

I was wearing First Lite Sanctuary Bibs and they wet through at the knees in under 30 minutes. There were a lot of other "competitors" suits there, that were wet and cold. It Works, Guaranteed. This is EXTREEEEEM WARM.

Colder it gets more noise it makes. Dank des wasserdichten Reißverschlusses von RIRI bleiben Sie immer trocken.

These are important for people with small wrists/ankles so that you can tighten them up so they aren't always coming down over your hands (really important for bow hunters) and over your boots and then you step on the cuff eventually wearing them out and damaging them. Looking for new clothing. While trying to rebuild his life, he rediscovered a gift from a friend that led him down an unexpected path to healing. Sitka's Men's Incinerator Jacket is quite possibly the most technologically advanced insulated jacket on the market. You also will not get better customer service or even simple good conversation than these guys at Sitka. The insulation this year was used to cut down on bulk which I understand for transporting abilities but it definitely sacrifices some warmth in comparison to the pure down of the previous model, however that model was bulkier. We came back to camp with neither our core wet or being cold, the suit wasn’t very wet either. This is the best jacket ever made. Diese Cookies werden genutzt um das Einkaufserlebnis noch ansprechender zu gestalten, beispielsweise für die Wiedererkennung des Besuchers. Even with how warm they are, I wore this suit in 55 degree weather this year in the deer stand, didn't put it on till I got in the stand and kept every thing unzipped, I didn't even sweat which really surprised me. This jacket is very comfortable, and not too bulky especially for being built for extremely cold conditions. Now through November 1st—don't miss out. The piece is packed with features that make it incredible. The jacket does most of what it should. SITKA Gear engineers gear with a specific Fit and intended end use in mind. Wir bieten Schuhwerk der Marke Danner Boots und Gummistiefel von Le Chameau an. Andere Cookies, die den Komfort bei Benutzung dieser Website erhöhen, der Direktwerbung dienen oder die Interaktion mit anderen Websites und sozialen Netzwerken vereinfachen sollen, werden nur mit Ihrer Zustimmung gesetzt. Sitka Incinerator Jacket - Elevated II - 50026 $649.00 Choose Options. Better fit for me. GORE-TEX® Technology: Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof, lightweight, and extremely breathable. This is hands down the best cold weather gear I will ever use or own. These were the words that several of my buddies rumbled when I said I was going for it. I went to a local retailer that had a Medium in stock and it actually fit good even over my regular shirt and a sitka jet stream jacket. Rain , snow , wind , sub zero weather, it doesn’t matter. We decided to purchase these suits. I’m not a big fan of the hood since it makes it difficult to use while wearing a beanie. Nachnahmegebühren, wenn nicht anders beschrieben. The zippers are very tight but as long as they keep the water out that's fine by me. I was comfortable and warm even on those windy, snowy 12 hour sits.

I wear a medium everything and even with layering with 2 sweatshirts underneath I still have mobility to draw a bow and easily get in and out of the deer stand. Bei uns finden Sie eine enorme Vielfalt an verschiedenen SITKA Produkten wie Jacken, Hosen, Rucksäcke, Funktionswäsche, Handschuhe und Accessoires die sowohl online bestellt als auch direkt bei uns in Bielefeld anprobiert werden können. The jacket is light but durable and warm, packs down nicely, love the grunt tube pocket and accessory pockets. I own every major we'll know type of hunting garments still cold , finally broke down and got incinerator jacket , bibs and with great base layers , worth every cent you pay . gesetzl.

INCINERATOR JACKET - Available in sizes medium, large, x-large, xx-large, and xxx-large. Get the best deals on Sitka Gear when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Great product for the first 2 years. SITKA Gear engineers gear with a specific Fit and intended end use in mind.

So, given the warmth, I now only use these for gun season hoping deer 150yds away can’t hear me. With 400+ customized systems, find the one that’s perfect for your hunt. Diese Cookies werden genutzt um das Einkaufserlebnis noch ansprechender zu gestalten, beispielsweise für die Wiedererkennung des Besuchers. Same review as bibs. "Nobody in Louisiana needs this suit".

If I had known it came with a permanent hood I would not have bought it. Bought this jacket for a hunt in Saskatchewan.

Sitka Logo Longsleeve Tee $39.00 Choose Options. Super quiet. The jacket has cross seems preventing the primaloft from eventually falling down keeping your entire upper body warm. Essentially a walking sleeping bag that’s 100% waterproof, the Incinerator is built for extended motionless stints in the stand on the coldest days of the year, when deer feed heartily to keep their body temperatures up. Bewertungen lesen, schreiben und diskutieren... Kundenbewertungen für "SITKA Incinerator Flip Mitt Handschuh".