In 2012 Emma was seen in Stephen Chbosky's adaptation of his coming-of-age novel The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012), starring opposite Logan Lerman and Ezra Miller.
You need give me no excuse. Noah made an outstanding $300m since its release in March. Also headlined by Oscar-nominated Ethan Hawke, and set in Minnesota in 1990, Regression tells the story of Detective Bruce Kenner (Hawke), who investigates the case of young Angela, played by Emma, who accuses her father of sexual abuse.In 2012, Emma was honored with the Calvin Klein Emerging Star Award at the ELLE Women in Hollywood Awards. I want to decide that for myself. If I've learned anything, it's really just to stop trying to find answers and certainties. Emma Watson’s holiday bikini body: ... Katie Price was back from her holiday in Turkey with a couple of broken feet, with fears she may not walk again this year.

Emma Watson is alive and well in a couple, with the mysterious stranger who walked by his side for the past few weeks. You can't have doubts when you're singing in front of a set of 200 people in one of the biggest musicals of all time. 1 day ago, by Yerin Kim You see people as they go through their career and they just become more and more like everyone else. 1 day ago. The film opened the Un Certain Regard section of the 2013 Cannes Film Festival. I love banter. Terms of Use | Emma also appeared in a cameo role as herself in Seth Rogen's apocalypse comedy This Is The End (2013). I Call It Being Self-Partnered, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. [2008], Ranked #4 by Portrait Magazine for favorite celebrities by fans' vote. To be honest with you, I’m beaming single. Each of the Harry Potter directors looked as if they had aged about 10 years by the time they'd finished.

I want to play something totally different. At the age of fifteen became the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue magazine. But I really have found that it's in those moments when I go there that there's a kind of magic. Took AS levels in English, Geography, Art, and History of Art in May 2007, and has now dropped History of Art to pursue the three A levels. Further to her acting career, Emma is a Goodwill Ambassador for the UN, promoting gender equality and the empowerment of women. I have a collection of about 20 in my room. I guess it was because a lot of the music I was listening to had American vocalists. Ranked #23 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World". Casting agents found Emma through her Oxford theatre teacher.

My grandma said - when I was really young and I'd sing along to the radio - why do you sing in an American accent?

fbq('track', 'visiteurs-purepeople'); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. DailyMail.com reports Watson is dating California businessman Leo Alexander Robinton, who previously worked at a cannabis company. “I am part of the same categoryhad responded to Tom Felton. Prefers to sign autographs for fans rather than taking pictures with them. So my life was crazy. Sign up here for exclusive access to all your favorite celebrities and breaking entertainment news! Attended The Dragon School, a renowned preparatory school in Oxford, between September 1995 and July 2001. If you live low-key, normal lives, the press don't get a chance to find out about it. January 1, 2020, it will be with the poster of the film The Girls of Doctor March, Greta Gerwig, with Saoirse Ronan, Meryl Streep and Timothy Chalamet. Leo’s sister Daisy, who is a Harvard alum and scientist, is also following Emma on Instagram, so it’s safe to say she approves of their relationship. What was really nice about working with Laura Dern and Meryl Streep was that the three of us knew each other way before we did Little Women. Fashion is something that I love, and I find it to be so expressive and creative, and it's obviously a way into my characters, so I'm always deeply engaged with it.

With it to savor the log : Matthew Lewis – Neville Londubat meanwhile, became a handsome power a thousand –, Bonnie Wright – Ginny Weasley –, Evanna Lynch – Luna Lovegood and Tom Felton. Photographed in October in the streets of London in a full kiss, the lovers have retried the experiment. In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated her earnings for the year at $4 million.

Was Entertainment Weekly's "Entertainer of the Month" for the month of July (2009). I wish I could protect them. He left his position just months before they were photographed together. [2007] It's [acting] a career where you just have to see what comes up. It’s confirmed ! n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)}; It was unbelievable seeing me as an action figure! You don't have to think, you can just stand there like a broken record going LALALA. I was like, ‘This is totally spiel.' Voted #17 on Ask Men's top 99 'most desirable' women of 2012. Was in a relationship with Will Adamowicz from 2012-2013. I'll be reading it, I so want to know what happens, I really do. I was supposed to give him an "I hate you" look, but I couldn't help myself. Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter. [on other roles]: Now that I've played the snotty, bossy, posh Hermione Granger, I'd like to play some American high school girl. [Hardest scene]: Neville comes up to me with his toad, Trevor, and says, "Do you want to kiss Trevor goodnight?" I'm very crafty! But before, [on fame and her parents] They gave me the best advice they could, and I think they gave me very good advice.
if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0'; One minute I was on set, and the next minute I was doing an exam, or reading a textbook, or doing something, so I was a bit all over the place. I didn't know how it would, or if it would, ever happen. This independent drama centered around Charlie (Lerman), an introverted freshman who is taken under the wings of two seniors (Watson and Miller) who welcome him to the real world. My friends are all really nice about my fame, they're just curious really, they ask lots of questions. A source told the outlet, “Emma and Leo did everything in their power to keep their relationship private. 18 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas She was named after her paternal grandmother, born Freda Emma Duerre who, after marriage, became Freda Emma Duerre Watson. The film tells the story about what happens to some of Hollywood's best loved celebrities when the apocalypse strikes during a party at James Franco's house.In 2014, Emma was seen in Darren Aronofsky's Noah (2014), opposite Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, Ray Winstone, Douglas Booth, Logan Lerman, and Anthony Hopkins. I can't go to a museum, I'll last 10 or 15 minutes in a museum. fbq('init', '846721642067046');