News. A Trip to Holland to attend their fan club event? pre 2011, John Archive We still provide full colour, printed magazines, downloads, exclusive members only deals and much more. Missed out on the Queen+Paul Rodgers tickets? My God, we really did go on some interesting excursions! Brian is also the owner of the London Stereoscopic Company and continues his interest in astronomy.

Mercury, Roger

Wanted good seats for Queen+Adam Lambert? The fan club is like a extended "family" for all Queen fans - our Members Only website has a friendly forum and chat room, and all our members are happy to share their love of all things Queen with everyone! Fri, Oct 23rd, 2020

Queen: The Neal Preston Photographs - Further Photos. There’s a new WOMAN in the life of legendary Queen guitarist Brian May…and it is all in aid of a very good cause, Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We organize many events for members, including our annual Convention which takes place over three days... and it's nothing but Queen from dawn til dusk! In 2010 Brian founded Save-Me, a campaign devoted to preventing cruelty to wild animals. Wed, Oct 21st, 2020 That demand is still there, and the fan club has gone from strength to strength. Both Lambert and Rodgers have had to contend with the legacy of Queen’s original frontman, Freddie Mercury. “I would say, with all due respect to Paul, that Adam is more suited to a lot of our material and whereas we had great tours with Paul, I think Adam is more naturally at home with us.”, ⚡⚡ Queen + Paul Rodgers! This version of the band has been active since 2009, when Lambert joined May and Taylor for an American Idol performance.

He took over singing duties in 2004, and toured extensively with the other two members. “Not a single guttural grunt. The fan club has been in existence for 46 years this year - 2020 -  and was set up to cope with the huge demand for information on Queen. Queen is still going strong after five decades. . Perhaps the most memorable display of Brian’s unique style and musicianship was his performance of his own arrangement of God Save the Queen, live from the roof of Buckingham Palace, to open HM The Queen’s 2002 Golden Jubilee celebrations in front of an audience of more than 200 million people around the world. We had tickets for all of these things and more for our members! The two-hour documentary ‘The Show Must Go On: The Queen + Adam Lambert Story’ Airs Monday, April 29 (8:00 – 10:00 p.m. In 2007, after a 30-year break pursuing his musical career, Brian returned to Imperial College, London, to sign up to complete his Doctoral Thesis in Astrophysics, and after one year, successfully submitted the new version of his thesis on Interplanetary Dust.

Did you miss that ticket to Wembley in 1986? Queen has a different lineup today than it did during its commercial peak. More information via link in bio.⁣⠀ -⁣⠀ #theshowmustgoon #adamlambert #queen #brianmay #rogertaylor #abc, A post shared by Queen (@officialqueenmusic) on Feb 27, 2019 at 4:22am PST.