You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Read more about coronavirus effects in France: French gîte owners fear what Covid-19 future holds, France faces explosion in kitten population, Why you should consider adopting older dogs, The Connexion uses necessary cookies to help us provide you with a better user experience. This Tuesday, March 10, Alain Griset, president of the union of local businesses (U2P), addressed the economic impact of the coronavirus on artisans and small businesses as well as the measures implemented by the government to help them in the 12h show, L’Heure H presented by Hedwige Chevrillon. “[This year] the British are not leaving. She said that without it she does not think the business would have survived. What lockdown help is there for businesses in France?

France second lockdown: Your questions answered. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. I usually have to make a waiting list,” she said. Of all Bercy, I am the one who will be able to go most on the ground to listen to the entrepreneurs.” This appointment, he recognizes himself, is a clear signal sent by the executive to the 3 million small French bosses today strangled by the economic crisis. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Alain Griset, the spokesperson for artisans, settles in Bercy, Breaking news!
By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. The son of a nurse and a metallurgical worker, Alain Griset began working at the age of 18 as a telephone operator for a Lille taxi company, after having “brilliantly missed the bac”, as he often likes to recall in the media. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. The SNPCC have stated that Mr Griset confirmed that he would take action to extend the list. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website.

Brittany Ferries to restart France route with new ‘eco’ ship. By continuing to use this website, you accept our, Stay informed, have your say, join the community, Boost your inbox with our editor’s pick of news and information about France for residents and second homeowners, By joining the newsletter, you agree to our. Ms Robertson has written to her local government officials about being considered for a solidarity grant but was told that this only applies to tourism-linked businesses. The Syndicat National des Professions du Chien et du Chat (SNPCC) wrote in a press release: “Since the beginning of lockdown...pet boarding houses and pet sitters have remained in great difficulty.”. Minister Koca at 112 Emergency Command Center, A bond of love! “Managing this crisis has been the greatest achievement of my militant journey,” he admits. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What is the topic of unfaithful? He remained a taxi craftsman for forty years, a passion which he transmitted to his son, also a driver. © English Language Media 2020, All rights reserved.