Fuckin' slowpoke (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Okay, nigga (Yeah) The Guardian called Dedication his "most satisfying album to date." Niggas steady talkin' bad (Yeah, yeah, yeah) [Verse 2]

[Intro] |

Say I got longer hair (Yeah, yeah, yeah) No bitch, I don't want no pussy bye bye Shortly after the release of The Cozart, Keef dropped the promotional single on October 17, 2018, on his official YouTube channel. The cops come, I still haul ass (Yeah, yeah, yeah) All Time Lyrics [Intro] Glo Gang Holiday, sup bro.. Tell them what we got? 30 Tage gratis - danach nur 9,99€ pro Monat. Nutze die Napster Music-Flatrate für den optimalen One foot in the door (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Do you like cash, nigga? Tell my assistant, pull up my tags (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh Some scary ass nigga Höre Alben und Titel von Chief Keef. Glo Gang Weed smell like bounce that ass (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Glatt 2. Ain't gon' figure AK, shotgun Running through a hundred thousand cause I get money all the time

Yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh Better chill out, nigga Y'all dumb, y'all ain't getting no money |

I'm on this dope, I'm all high Zip, bodybag, nigga, ayy Holiday, sup bro.. I'm flexing on these suckas all the time Bitch, we got... Chief Keef. Tell them what we got? | We ain't gotta blast, nigga

Or you can send it to our email. I'm from O'Block where they be shooting all the time AK, shotgun She want me to pounce that ass (Yeah, yeah, yeah) We let off shots and we watch y'all run Pushin' up on that ass (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Shrug, as if I care (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Registriere dich bei Napster und erhalte Zugriff auf Titel in voller Länge auf deinem PC, Smartphone oder Tablet sowie Home-Entertainment-System. Say they getting money, they all lying He ain't no ho (Yeah, yeah, yeah) I will never snitch and I will not lie Fried by Darkside E. Interpolated By wHaT?!? Running through a hundred thousand cause I get money all the time Stop tryna act like you down (Yeah) I think I'm the youngest flexer of all time Chief Keef. Lil hurtin' ass nigga, ayy

I got stacks on stacks like layers (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

I'm flexing on these suckas all the time Shhhh, no talk ass nigga (Yeah) Nigga try to take my jewelry bye bye Bitch smoking on dolphin ass (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Produced by Chrishan. Back from the Dead 3 Chief Keef. I receive amounts of cash (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Sampled In. Hey Jericho, we ain't fuckin' 'round (Yeah) Niggas got no hope (Yeah, yeah, yeah) “Action Figures” is a promotional single for Chief Keef’s long-awaited project, Back From The Dead 3. Grrat, it's all bad (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Lil dirty ass nigga, ayy

Some snipe ass nigga, ayy Share the best GIFs now >>> Had to piss, couldn't get a hall pass (Yeah, yeah, yeah) The bear wanna have a stare-down (Yeah) She gave me top, like she know how Run me my dough (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Lizenzvertrag Give you a lil mo' (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

One thing 'bout bro (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Mosi Reeves, A$AP Ferg, Future, Lil Durk, Lil Reese, OG Maco, Waka Flocka Flame, AGB The bear wanna have a down-stare (Yeah, yeah, yeah) © 2020 Napster und das Napster Logo sind eingetragene Marken der Rhapsody International. If yo' nigga think it’s cookies graa graa

Tell me why you bitches do that all the time Spend my money, it's all mines Used to move dope got some niggas that do it all the time Ayy (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah). Yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh Album Thot Breaker. My grandma say kiss her ass (Yeah, yeah, yeah) And on Chiraq bitch I was shooting all the time by Ace OG. Datenschutz [Verse 1] Y'all dumb, y'all ain't getting no money Spend my money, it's all mines Produced by Chief Keef & CBMIX. 'Bout to get on a Lear (Yeah, yeah, yeah) JavaScript is disabled in your browser settings.

If yo' nigga think it’s cookies graa graa, I'm from O'Block where they be shooting all the time.
Album Bang, Pt. Hit you in your nose (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Love him or hate him, Chief Keef is bringing the energy of Chicago's mean streets to the rap mainstream. 1. Say they getting money, they all lying [Hook]

Baby got a donkey ass (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Love him or hate him, Chief Keef is bringing the energy of Chicago's mean streets to the rap mainstream. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Chief Keef animated GIFs to your conversations. (You can find it on our profile). Chief Keef released four mixtapes in the lead up to releasing his third album, Dedication, on December 1, 2017. One of the most underrated Chief Keef song on this tape. I'm in the 600 S-Class (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Running through a hundred thousand cause I get money all the time But we ain't worried because we got all the guns [Verse] Millionen Songs und tausende Hörbücher für dich! Written By Chase Davis & Chief Keef. [Hook] AK, shotgun Good for trap, Comethazine, Chief Keef, 2 chains, Smokepurrp, Lil Pump, NLE Choppa, Rick Ross, Lil Uzi Vert, Future, Travis Scott, Suicideboys type beats If you found this loop useful, go ahead and write a comment/ share your beat.
Musik Streaming [Hook] I'm a boss ass nigga

We loaded, nigga (Yeah) I'll fight back, nigga, ayy Y'all dumb, y'all ain't getting no money [Intro] “Action Figures” was first previewed at Rolling Loud music festival in Oakland, CA, on September 12, 2018. Other one in yo' ass (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Take a karate class, nigga, ayy 50 Cent just dropped the music video he shot with Wiz Khalifa for Hate Bein’ Sober, which they shot in Las Vegas when Chief Keef didn’t make it. 2. Skrrt, I'm swervin' past, nigga, ayy

Pull up like the dash (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Ride around like I'm the Mayor (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Trap out my regular house, nigga, ayy I don't like that nigga, ayy Diamond shopping, paid all cash (Yeah, yeah, yeah) I'm a off ass nigga (Yeah) We let off shots and we watch y'all run Release Date October 31, 2018. Be cool 'fore we hawk your ass (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Soft ass nigga I think I'm the youngest flexer of all time. “Action Figures” is a promotional single for Chief Keef’s long-awaited project, Back From The Dead 3. Ridin' 'round gettin' off the gas (Yeah, yeah, yeah) You better duck, lil goons finna shoot ya graa graa Yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh Tell a bitch to fill up my bags (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Spend my money, it's all mines Call up lil folks (Yeah, yeah, yeah) I think I'm the youngest flexer of all time

Say they getting money, they all lying JT you a fool for this one, nigga We let off shots and we watch y'all run They still judge me off of my past (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Lil nigga you ain't shit, I got bit by a bear (Yeah, yeah, yeah) I used to rob I got some niggas that will do it all the time I'm flexing on these suckas all the time She pull up, bounce that ass (Yeah, yeah, yeah) napster.com requires JavaScript. Just bought a new gun, let's go do a drive-by