Sound off in the comments, but let’s keep the discussion free of Season 2 spoilers for now. Hi, so after communicating with Modbrix, they agreed to change the designer to me and I decided to give them the authorization to use my design in their product. My set had just arrived in the post and has The Razor Crest on the box and The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Transport on the packing list. @Dpenn321:Not unless people start reporting boxes that say something else. Just checked on my pre-order, and it's still listed as "In Warehouse", however the name has been replaced by the URL on the order. Meanwhile in New Zealand and Australia the set is already on shelves in some department stores, with the name "Razor Crest" on the box. This is a fun incident, given how actively LEGO tries to keep compatible brands out of the European market. Stacking up to 1,023 pieces, the creation stands over 15 inches long, 5 inches tall, and 11 inches wide. @jkb said:"This is a fun incident, given how actively LEGO tries to keep compatible brands out of the European market. "Does it, though? Add to that the quality problems, especially the ever worse colour consistency, and the general cost cutting measures like no more B-Models with Technic, no more remotes in favor of having to use an App, stickers instead of prints even on highest price sets, etc. This claim has been contested by Lucasfilm/Disney as the name was only registered after The Mandalorian started airing in the US, but many months before Disney+ came to Europe. The mess-up is actually bigger than many people here seem to think, given that Lucasfilm even only filed the US trademark in July a few days before attempting to register the German one. The “hero” character image in the upper-right on the front of the box features the Mandalorian in minifig form, while the back of the box shows the set’s play features. Ultimately, the large sticker sheet wasn’t actually damaged. Or as is the case with Cobi, some have decided to keep producing in Europe but catering for a different kind of customer demand than TLG. There's some truth in the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder. "why do certain German members feel that LEGO has treated the German market poorly this year? "There is trademark and there is copyright. This claim has been contested by Lucasfilm/Disney as the name was only registered after The Mandalorian started airing in the US, but … @xboxtravis7992 said:" @Brainslugged said:"Great job Kathleen Kennedy! The LEGO Star Wars The Razor Crest 75292 comes in 1023 pieces, and is suggested for children aged 10 years old and above. The cockpit canopy is an entirely new piece, printed with a design that will work nicely in custom creations like historical bombers. Eventually they will sort this out, either by suing the ass off this Michael Gaßmann guy or just buying him out - but how they missed this EU mark on such a big element of The Mandalorian is beyond me. On ringing (40 minute wait) they claimed the issue was due to Paypal's pre-authorisation having expired. It makes a super holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls aged 10+. I am inclined to agree with this observation / sentiment. Two more disappointments for 2020 :'(. 'cause I just gave a look at the official page for his products and I couldn't count with the fingers in my hands and feet the number of IP violation and design copyright infringements I found.All that Disney and LEGO will need to do is sue him over each one of their products and the guy does bankrupt faster than Mickey can say "money". This other company shouldn’t have it. To the German guy, this might mean the end of his whole business if they decide to sue him. The upper surface of the fuselage includes an escape pod very similar to the one Rey rides from the Millennium Falcon to Supreme Leader Snoke’s flagship in The Last Jedi.

I actually really liked the latest Terminator movie _except_ for the two scenes where they whinged about how the women always save the men so the men can go on to be the heroes. As long as LEGO are treating the German market so poorly and show little consideration for the wants and needs of certain demographics this is bound to happen again at some point in the future. As of now, the Razor Crest is the first appearance of the figure to date in the LEGO world, and oh, was it worth the wait. It's too bad the German trademark office saw fit to grant the mark to that guy. Part of the problem is Lego/Disney have taken too long to launch these toys allowing 3rd parties to fill the void. "Same for me order is now in warehouse. Did the dispute get resolved or something? all make for a bad value proposition. I'd be happy to trade 1x1 round plates for, say, minifigures- I'll give you ten to one! Stacking up to 1,023 pieces, the creation stands over 15 inches long, 5 inches tall, and 11 inches wide. Not only does it have an insane display-ablity factor with its attention to detail, but the build is very sturdy, too. By the fifth bags, the fuselage is entirely complete, including the cockpit with the new trans-clear curved piece. The ship starts taking a recognizable shape by the third bag, adding sections of skin to the fuselage over the underlying Technic frame.