All instruments will be set up in that room. It's a well known landmark in the area with a few apartments above it. In addition, if I have would you burn me at the stake??? Reply Delete

Did ya know that there really used to be three dollar bills? While I'm not claiming to be all knowing, she seems legit to me. Hispanics-particularly mexicans are the only race of people that I have ever seen use jajajaja, instead of hahahaha. If I ask for help I want the truth. Academy award..im tellin ya..but it is for ratings..her and zach also come into contact with far too many demons for my belief..lord knows each pplace I investiigate doesnt always have demonic presence ..and ive been doin this for 16yrs..

Amy with all her dramatic facial expressions and creepy stories of what she sees and hears would make someone afraid to die. I watch all the paranormal shows and would like to share. It almost always takes a personal experience to become a true believer... My first experience was when I was about 18 years old and I lived in the High Desert a few hours outside of Los Angeles, CA. For very soon your mind shall be blown. So every ghost is "pissed?" As far as the sketch at the end,they compare it,with a picture of whom they suspect it is BUT it is a drawing thats done by a sketch artist. I'll have to do some research, as I've seen this allegation on more than one occasion now. Nothing wrong with that. But then, I don't walk around advertising my abilities.

Thirdly, the notes are because Amy investigates for hours just like any other show. Amy always crunches her forehead and says "What!?" You used "even" too many times in your sentence. And I tell everyone that will hear, I start with my own family, then my friends and loved ones. The happy spirits go to Heaven, the angry spirits either go to hell or refuse to cross over. Hope all the people won't get into any paranormal experience then crying out searching for answers someday.Skeptical is OK. I feel truly sad for the people out in the world who do not or will not believe in spiritual matters as well as, the demonic and worse ancient negative forces that are REAL. BUT none of those guys would doubt or disrespect someone like Amy. Amy Allan was born on the 31st of May 1973 in Denver, Colorado. The change should be very soon before she starts to believe that she is a medium, and one day she really sees what she says she sees and then she will become crazy for sure. Don't watch it if you don't like it. While in elementary school, Allen played bass in her sister's band Jerks of Grass, and as a teenager she played folk and bluegrass music at bars and pubs. I think she's for real.

He's well spoken, very polite and pretty old school about manners etc. Knowing what I know about the building and its history, especially the part of the building they investigated - some of her statements are hilarious and blatantly incorrect, but good for ratings for sure. She has a turkey neck that just freaks me out when combined with her facial expressions, also she just seems fake from watching her body language. Why give someone advice and blame them later?

She wears her hair long keeps her ears always covered to hide the earpiece/prices from us and the cameras. I have many questions for Amy, if I am ever lucky enough to meet her. Physics are very real.

Are the spirits they are seeing on their way to what we call "heaven" or is this the existence we all stay with? There is no.excuse for you. Who is called in 2 investigate?? I have watched an episode of "The Haunting" and in that episode, Amy is a paranormal investigator who looks into the case of a women being haunted by a poltergeist or so. I'm not psychic, but I had a bad experience once forseeing someone's childs death. I don't understand why someone who doesn't believe, goes out of their way to comment. Second, Steve reveals things in stages and although her reactions are a bit much, she is a medium for the dead. PhD not required.

[5] The band released their first single "Last Forever" on February 14, 2015. It's never JUST a dead person, it's always evil and trying to kill or do harm. (gotta love your back handed well wishes hahaha). terms. This is why Crossing Over is no longer on tv...It is all a bunch of BS. Not only do I believe she is a fake but she is using these people and scaring the heck out of them by pretending all the spirits are angry and dangerous and can do harm and drawing frightening sketches just to make it more dramatic.

Haha. No it comes from steve to her husband. Friends with Amy?

ALL who have a heightened ability to sense spirit energy know others will doubt them. [13] She has been announced as a panelist for the 2020 ASCAP Experience. I rest my case. Involving Amy and former NYPD detective Steve DiSchiavi who work to solve real-life murder cases that are linked to possible paranormal activities, it was first aired on September 23, 2011. [3], In 2015, Allen was featured in Teen Vogue, after releasing two solo EPs and appearing in season 2 of The Voice. Guess we will all have to wait and see, since its where we will all end up one day. Each Sensitive is to be paid minimum wage (averaged across three states): 9.50, per hour for a total of seven clock hours per day, including travel days. Paranormal State... what can I say? You have a child and suddenly you have a feeling something is wrong, U HAVE THIS SUDDEN FEELING OUT OF NOWHERE. THAT BEING SAID I hate the ending title, "The Reveal"...come on Ghost Hunters uses that term....UGH! It will quiet for awhile but it will come back even more angry. He really is quit good. If a person expresses their opinion in a manner that is respectful, who are you to attack them with negativity, only to turn and call them negative for disagreeing with you??? I know what all of you skeptics/Amy haters are probably thinking but just think of what it must have been like for her when her abilities first came to light. Even in one episode the sketched ghost was wearing the same hat as the deceased portrayed in the photo. If you would like to set up an investigation please read the following method, this is what will take place; Private Home Investigations Method for a Possible Haunting, The Coordinator of the investigation after interviewing the possible clients will make the decision on if the case needs a full investigation. Thats not their call, it's the show. Any reputable psychic would try to put their minds at ease about their haunting, not scare them more. Personally if she is not married, I would like to date her, but only in the day time and in public.DII\. The Lizzy Borden House, she didn't know it was the Lizzy Borden House?! Whether Amy is the real deal, or not, chances are, the direction of how the show goes, is called by the producers and the networks. You realize there are dozens of hours of film condensed to make the show, yes? The point is for them to validate each other. It's amazing to me that they don't atleast fall in the middle of skeptic and believer. God and Jesus and His Holy Spirit here on Earth with us. OMG, if any of you believe that this show is real, then I have some ocean front property in Arizona I'd like to sell you....These two characters, Amy and Steve, are such fakes. In fact, I don't advertise this info at all. The man who films Amy is her husband. Therefore, i will not say things that i know nothing about, such as this show. As a sensitive since I was a child, I do understand Amy and what she "sees". We are in end-times. I'm a christian and believe in jesus christ and can't understand how this women amy finds all these dead and evil entities and are always all over someones house and property. I think Ghost Hunters had it right in the beginning when it came to finding evidence...I get that the evidence can be fabricated-but they tried to keep emotions out of the picture-and also looked at things from a practical side of things, like looking at the emf of a room, like maybe you might be seeing things is because your basement's electrical system is blasting emf into your brain. So let it be written, so let it be done!! Miss Stout---Well said. Long Live the Ghost Shows, down with the Redneck Craze! At first I was felt like Amy and Steve were "acting" too much. Amy Allen needs to be stopped. At the turn of the century many people wanted to speak to the dead - and many charlatans were happy to oblige with faked seances. Also these "black shadows"...I SCREAM AT AMY ON MY T.V. The footsteps sounded like a big heavy man walking around pretty slowly--all the time. That world is real and really scary - just ask a catholic priest. I believe in the paranormal but need strong evidence incident by incident. (and if you can't come up w/anything better than accusing them of being terrorists, or haters of America, you need a new schtick). Either way, she is real yet it is a show where producers obviously choose and manipulate a few things. (EX. The burden of proof lies with those trying to convince the audience that their experience is a legitimate one. shows and films that film in or around NYC. 1 Hit with Halsey's 'Without Me' | Berklee College of Music", "Exclusive! Since the spiritual social climate has loosened, more people are coming forward to report unusual events and are ASKING for help, sometimes as a last resort because the church or others won't help, haven't been successful in ridding spirits or don't know how.

So, no, they wouldn't show the jobs, where Amy wasn't 100% accurate.

they are of the spirit to which she is connecting. The technician at this time would take preliminary baseline readings with an EMF, Radio frequency device, and compass, taking care to incorporate the five point reads with the EMF. If she were a real medium wouldn't she be more confident if her findings were matching up?

I HATE Ghost Adventures, because Zak always tells you what is going on-and TELLS you what the evp says, and then adds to the words by knowhing the ghost or spirits intention. There are different types of mediums. And i believe there is much behind the scenes we don't see. The TV networks concern is RATINGS.

They want to stay and fight. Do you still think Amy is real?

And it will flee from you instantly. Ghost hunters has become quite boring but I take offence to your comments about Steve . Amy is real.TV is TV..they have to do their thing. Your suppose to be there for comfort &to help,not harm. Bunch of guys screaming like little girls at things that is most likely a combination of suggestion and manifestation of their own fears. Just because they are there doesn't mean they are tainting her walk. Where i do think all of these shows at some point add things in if they don't get the full package of what they are looking for for the sake of the show. Why can't we all just get along. Some people learns from those they see on t.v. You and everyone else should know already that the producers are the ones that hype up everything.

Let us be honest. Worst show ever. If both those who believe she's really able to see and communicate with the dead, and those who think she's making it up either from what she's been told by the producers or just out of whole cloth, are entertained by the show, the Travel Channel has been successful with the show.